Asics Love?!? Where is it?

FinishLine just cancelled my UC order. I placed that as soon as they went up this morning, before the link hit here. FNL is on some sketchy ****, man.
Sorry to hear man... a review on those would be great

Last edited:
The funny thing is finishline will put up more sizes later once all of these are gone. They typically mess up all their orders and then end up having more available. REALLY sketchy s*** if you ask me.

The funny thing is finishline will put up more sizes later once all of these are gone. 
QFT ... prime example was the Flash Lime Pegasus 83/30 ... those sold like hot cakes and FNL took full advantage of it. Had 1 random drop of them and then about 5 different FSR "restock" 

FNL just sent me my shipping conformation for the Urban Camos. Sucks for anybody that gets a cancellation. Hopefully you get a coupon or something for your troubles.

Do gel lyte 3s stretch at all? I have a 12 and 12.5 in the UCs. The 12.5 fits perfect width wise but is too long. The 12 is the perfect length, but too narrow. Will it stretch or shouldI just stick with the 12.5?

I think it's perfectly acceptable to post pictures of these in this thread. You saw lots of people posting pictures of their volcanoes right? 
mean.gif
I'm not telling you where to post, I was saying that those pics were already posted (weeks ago at that) in the Fieg thread. Why rehash them in here?

Those red kayanos were bout to be a problem...

And then I saw those on foot pix...

Yeah. I'm good.

Koziak, stick with a 12. Lace loose and they'll fit fine. Most GL3's don't need to be sized up on like these people are saying. If you size up they're too long. And too long length wise has no chance of getting better over time. Width problems can, and will get better if you just lace loose, and let the split tongue split, instead of lacing all the way up and pulling it together so much it creases and takes away from the look of the shoe (like most of these people do).

anybody got the grape gt5 with the kith rope laces? im kinda disappointed no other site has them with those laces. i want those instead of the flat white.

That sucks for those that cancellation from FNL. That's why I never feel safe until I get the shipping confirmation. My pair is supposed to be delivered on Tuesday, which is pretty fast got FNL.

Yeah, I agree with you guys about the GLVs. They just don't do it for me without the ropes. I mean they're nice without it, but I'm only enticed to cop with the ropes. This time, ropes REALLY enhanced the shoe.

Does anyone know how to fix a crease or a dent/bend that's around the toe caps? (GL3)

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to fix a crease or a dent/bend that's around the toe caps? (GL3)
If there is room in the toe area while youre wearing them you can stuff something down there (tissue, paper, cut up half a sock). My blk/tan do this a bit. It doesnt bug me that much though but ive noticed it.

I dont think there is anything else you can do about it though

It's not pronounced yet because it's still dead stock but I know once worn it'll be obvious. It's right above the area where the sole cap starts.

Did anyone purchase either of the two GR GL5s (grey or white)? Curious how quality and comfort are on them.
rocking the purp/greys today, they are a little snug, cuzz of the sockliner I think, while I'm not wearing thick socks, I think if I went to something a little thinner/no show type they'd be perfect. lengthwise they are TTS.First time wearing them, so I'd expect them to loosen up a little bit.

rocking the purp/greys today, they are a little snug, cuzz of the sockliner I think, while I'm not wearing thick socks, I think if I went to something a little thinner/no show type they'd be perfect. lengthwise they are TTS.First time wearing them, so I'd expect them to loosen up a little bit.

The sockliner had me wondering about the fit. I'm sure it breaks in over time. Props for the help. Now if I can decide what colorway to go with. I like both but am trying to consider which would be more versatile. Greys are the easier to keep clean, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom