Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anybody know how fast extra butter ships?

Do they do a "kith" and not send shipped notifications?

Thanks in advance

I dunno about their ship notifications (most do it these days) but I do know the guys there and they are on point so It should be rather quick

Been lurkin in here for a min and Im feelin the christmas pack. I'm kinda tired of my feet hurting from retro J's and lookin to get into something new.

got my urban camos and idk what all of you are talking about, suede on my toebox is really soft aha. im actually impressed with the quality overall. 

Just received a FNL cancellation email. Bought 2 pairs, receiving none
frown.gif
very upset
Ditto, same here, those jerkoffs. They did the same exact thing to me with the AM1 obsidians and concords. I can't stand FNL!

very good sizes for Navy Gel Lyte IIIs and two (10.5 & 11) Maroom Gel Lyte IIIs are back in stock at undefeated.com right now... GO GO GO

I think the blue laces would have been better if it matched better with the blue on the shoe. Theyre slightly lighter so throws it off for me

I think the blue laces would have been better if it matched better with the blue on the shoe. Theyre slightly lighter so throws it off for me

They match a lot closer in person, my pics kinda threw off the color because of the lighting. I definitely feel you though

Them green GL5s are clean

Starting to like more asics then just the standard ones in the limelight.
Feeling these a lot.

Back
Top Bottom