Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Corn balls charging that much for rope laces??? Should we charge double for "authentic" RF laces.

Sickening

I know this isn't the Kith thread, but seems like there has been some interest in ropes for GRs. This is the first time I've seen similar ones offered for sale - http://**************.bigcartel.com/
How do you save 4$ by purchasing two pairs for 18$ when one pair costs 10$?

How do you save 4$ by purchasing two pairs for 18$ when one pair costs 10$?

Yeah I thought that was weird too. This is a guy in one of the FB groups and I guess he mistyped?

Corn balls charging that much for rope laces??? Should we charge double for "authentic" RF laces.

Sickening

better $10 than $20 for one right?

I guess there are two other sites that have the same ones and are charging $20/pair. $10 isn't ideal but with such a huge demand I can respect the hustle.

Anyway, I ordered the black/white to throw in the UCs.

Yeah I thought that was weird too. This is a guy in one of the FB groups and I guess he mistyped?

I guess there are two other sites that have the same ones and are charging $20/pair. $10 isn't ideal but with such a huge demand I can respect the hustle.

Anyway, I ordered the black/white to throw in the UCs.

i was going to also, but then i saw the 2-3 week wait time. ill just wait until hes really up and running. i feel kind of silly preordering shoe laces, but i honestly dont mind spending $12 shipped for some laces. IMO its more justifiable than paying $16+ for a single pair of stance socks. he also said that hes working on 3M laces like the ones on the 998BR that fieg released.

rise is having a 20% off sale right now and there are some sizes left in the winter pack.

i was going to also, but then i saw the 2-3 week wait time. ill just wait until hes really up and running. i feel kind of silly preordering shoe laces, but i honestly dont mind spending $12 shipped for some laces. IMO its more justifiable than paying $16+ for a single pair of stance socks. he also said that hes working on 3M laces like the ones on the 998BR that fieg released.

rise is having a 20% off sale right now and there are some sizes left in the winter pack.

Care to share the code? Is it only on the winter pack? Tried to grab some GL Vs with no luck

I'm more than positive somebody mentioned this at some point but any sizing recommendations on GL Vs?? I'm a 10.5 in GL 3s n a 10 in sagas if that helps... Thanks in advance

can you share the link please?

Last edited:
Thanks for the packershoes link. Got the last pair. :D 50% is de deal. But being located in Singapore made de shipping fees expensive but is still a great deal! REpped

Back
Top Bottom