Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i appreciate the pinroll with those wool socks, good winter/fall look rock it with a white tee and a red flannel and your killing it

Has BAIT released anymore infor about this online (out of state) raffle type thing they're doing? I tweeted them about it but of course, no answer 
mean.gif

Just came in, size 10. They don't fit me well though. My feet are a 10wide so 10.5 fits too long and 10s fit too narrow. :smh:

yeah can anyone explain the raffle thing to me? never entered any of the recent ones. also upset the phantom lagoons have not seen a wider us release. guess its to ebay i go. pissed because i passed up on pairs for 160 

Last edited:
that parachute pants tho
exactly lol

i dont rock the look because i dont wear tighter fit jeans or w/e not my style and also im not skinny like that. But i do think that style should be saved for the straight leg (not baggy) type of jeans

half size up and throw a set of forcefields in them.  width/length issue solved.  its not that hard fellas...

Doesn't he say that about every shoe? Usually somthing like "I've been working on this shoe for 15 months" :\

Has TGWO released a list of the US retailers getting the new collab? I know Bait posted about them earlier...instore only.

Back
Top Bottom