Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I was able to get thru today for a size 10...

Going to check them out when they come in and make a decision whether or not I want to keep them. Ronnie Fieg's pic are sometimes a bit misleading
mean.gif

i'm glad though he posted a pic rockin em and you could see his feet as the tongue separated.

Been having to rock black socks with most GL3's since my foot is wide, and that **** splits open like an excited vag...

Damn struck out on the eclipses and now these. The two pairs I really wanted. Size 10 is impossible. Got his other releases just fine but I can't seem to get his GL3 releases lol

Last edited:
i'm glad though he posted a pic rockin em and you could see his feet as the tongue separated.
Been having to rock black socks with most GL3's since my foot is wide, and that **** splits open like an excited vag...

LOL

Last edited:
can someone tell me if the new caviars kith just sold also smell like fish like the older ones?

and someone should fray the edges on these denims... curious if it'd look good.

Last edited:
Came through with a sz 9.5. I'm going to compare them with my Total Eclipse and sell one of'em because they're both Navy/Red.

did any else get shipping confirm yesterday, feels like the first time kith ever shipped something that early get them monday

You live in NYC...They usually ship out fast either same day or next day..I always got items the next business day in NYC from them

Edit......crazy I just got my shipment today

Last edited:
No Shipping Confirmation for me - I am in boston and they have only once sent out my confirmation same day.  Oh well hopefully I get it Monday like usual.

Still no shipping confirmation on my pair, and I'm in Atlanta as well.

Hmm. Yeah Idk what's up w/ them. My friend in Va beach didn't get either of the two emails. But he did get through w/ an order number and has a cc charge pending currently. Sounds like they are just having issues (or are slacking) w/ the emails. I've never had an order cancelled after getting through, so I'm assuming everyone should be good, w/ or w/o an email.

can someone tell me if the new caviars kith just sold also smell like fish like the older ones?

Mine smell just fine :lol:

And those who still have pending charges and no shipping confirmation yet, perhaps try paying with PayPal next time and avoid the CC.
Mine shipped yesterday evening.

Mine smell just fine :lol:

And those who still have pending charges and no shipping confirmation yet, perhaps try paying with PayPal next time and avoid the CC.
Mine shipped yesterday evening.

I dint get shipping confirmation, but had the charges processed from paypal yesterday. Any chances my order gets cancelled?

So mad I missed these. I'm a sucker for blue shoes, and these look amazing. Now I'm trying to hunt down a pair 8.5s for a reasonable price. We'll see how that goes...

I got through for a size 9. Got my confirmation email. I usually get shipping confirmation same day but I didn't get an email. Hopefully it'll come Monday. My cc was approved but it's still pending. Any chance my order will be canceled? I think they'll take the funds once they ship.

Payments will clear Monday, and shipping confirmation will be sent out Monday as well. Its usually either same day or Monday. 

Damn man, that's a good price. I'm trying to get around $300 in my size, but the lowest one I've found is $340. 

Back
Top Bottom