Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah I grabbed the Snake Charmers. They're soooo nice in person. That cream midsole, quality materials. Really dope.

I have the whole DL5 pack actually. They're all really dope. Really thought out details, top notch execution. If you watch the Kill Bill movies, and see how each shoe is represented in the film, makes you appreciate and respect the extra butter guys for how much thought they put into the pack.

Snake charmers are def best the out of the pack that leather looks high quality can't wait to get mine in today and throw in the extra black flat laces :smokin I'll have pics up too

Last edited:
That toe box feels buttery

Last edited:

need Bait x Asics Phantom Lagoons Coastal Kicks has them 

http://coastalkicks910.com/shop/phantom-lagoon-gel-saga/ 

PRICE $140 , i am not too sure if you can get them cheaper else where but I found these 

Taking orders 

just email mail them at    

alan@coastalkicks910.com

or call them 

I've ordered from there before...talked with the owner a good bit...nice guy and quick to ship, but they didn't double box my black/tan GL3s...just a heads up for box nazis.  Just a USPS taped up asics box lol.  Might have to ask them to do so.  

Got my Sidewinders in today from the EB restock. Really wish I had gone .5 up. 

Love the shoes though. Moments like these make me jealous of the NYC who can potentially size swap with other folks. 

EB ships with the quickness! Got my Snakecharmers today and im across the country in Cali. Quality is really amazing on these.

they havent shipd out the international order right? i've orderd since the release day & paid, but havent got the shipping information.
i got shipping info already, but only a label created so far...no movement! cant wait though! ^^

God those snake charmers are brutal to look at. I mean I have seen some ugly shoes before but man....

Like Im glad they stayed true to think Kill Bill theme and all but it just was not well executed.

Worst of the pack by a looooong shot.  Copperhead, Cottonmouth, Sidewinder and Snake Charmer 

Copperheads >>>>>>>>> California Mountain Snake > Cottonmouth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sidewinder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Snake Charmer

Haven't really been feeling most of the collabs recently either. Those patta customs are better than most of them (imo). Hopefully there are some dope ones coming in the near future.

God those snake charmers are brutal to look at. I mean I have seen some ugly shoes before but man....

Like Im glad they stayed true to think Kill Bill theme and all but it just was not well executed.

Worst of the pack by a looooong shot.  Copperhead, Cottonmouth, Sidewinder and Snake Charmer 

Copperheads >>>>>>>>> California Mountain Snake > Cottonmouth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sidewinder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Snake Charmer
This is funny to me because I'd put copperheads at #1, then everything in the exact reverse order you have them in.

This is funny to me because I'd put copperheads at #1, then everything in the exact reverse order you have them in.
I feel strongly that the CMS is the second best. Everything else it does not really matter.... they are not good lol.  (IMO)

I think the snake charmers would be a hell of a lot better without the yellow midsole. Brings the whole shoe down. 

Also throw on black leather instead of the brown and you got yourself a winner. 

Back
Top Bottom