Asics Love?!? Where is it?

kinda salty that my snake charmers are expected to deliver around tuesday the 18th when I ordered that monday they released online. That $15 shipping was a waste with all this damn snow.

Did people really think the st.alfreds would make it online? Aha thats like a perfect aussie shoe, people ate that up
No, not at all. I called every location as soon as they opened hoping they might allow a phone order.

No dice.....

Dead stock sz 9.5 Tiffany's for these Ecp Knicks plus he adds $80 good deal or na?

Looked at all the links for the Packer kayano but cnt find a 9.5... eBay prices are ridiculous!! Any help guys with some sites? Thanks in advance!!!

Thanks for the help. I normally wear a 10 but most are saying go 1/2 size down. Might have to jump on the 10. I will call feature LV as well...

Thanks for the help. I normally wear a 10 but most are saying go 1/2 size down. Might have to jump on the 10. I will call feature LV as well...

They are trainers, so they're tight. If you don't have narrow feet a half size up will probably be fine

is $350 a fair price for a pair of miami's worn two times? I aksed in the RF thread but nobody answered.

Back
Top Bottom