Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Would Jason markk be safe to use on the st. Alfred's to clean the suede? Its not a dark color, I hope it doesn't fade since it isn't a dark colored suede.

Would Jason markk be safe to use on the st. Alfred's to clean the suede? Its not a dark color, I hope it doesn't fade since it isn't a dark colored suede.
I would play it safe and just brush the suede and use a suede eraser... If you really must use JM use it on the top back of the shoe. Where it's not visible when worn just incase it cases damage.

Charmers on feet...

Doubled up on these, so fuggin dope. Materials, craftsmanship, execution all top notch.

Love these. So mad they didn't make a size 13. I got a size 12 but I haven't even brought myself to try them on yet because I know they are going to be too tight.

Last edited:
Why does everything have to be some gimmick or pack? Can they not just make some simple colorways and not add a dumb sock liner or weird theme?

Wow been looking for so long, any advise
On where to pick up? Any footlockers?
Check your local FA, FL, or HoH for them. They had them for a while down here in Atl but when I went searching for them they were gone. They hit the sales rack so that probably got a few people interested in them. When I get back home I'll post a sku-number and you can do a shoe locate with that information if that helps man! 

Thanks no need for the Sku, I already had my
Shops try that they say the system won't find it. So I'm trying to locate a store with a sz 9.5 then order it.

All these polka dots whatever happened to baits final pair? Thought that was a 3 part pack.

Back
Top Bottom