Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I've said RF could start his own religion. He'd have meetings once every other month, limit it to thirty people per meeting (but somehow there'd always be a hundred people there), and the Indigo Label is like his Papal clothing.

Also after meetings people would ask about their tracking info to heaven.

ahh snap I won the online raffle for the nippon blues...:smokin Ordered!

ahh snap I won the online raffle for the nippon blues...
smokin.gif
Ordered!
Nippon blues won in an 8.5...on the fence.
How long are the links good for? I have to go into work soon

Links are good til 11:59 PM PST...

Last edited:
Thought they were doing winners for the other 2 during the week. So I have until Thursday to win the nippons?

Thought they were doing winners for the other 2 during the week. So I have until Thursday to win the nippons?
I think if people don't claim their pairs by the end of the day they get re-raffled off the following days. Seems like everyone is shooting for these so it seems our chances might be slim 
frown.gif

Wow...didn't expect to win but I just purchased my first won raffle for a size 10.5 of the Nippon Blues.  Too bad I get taxed and have to pay shipping.  The best thing is a pair of socks is included too!

Last edited:
Just got an email from Bait that I won for the "nippon blues" :pimp:. Definitely gonna grab these. I think everyone should be expecting emails though because no one wanted the pack of 3.

Back
Top Bottom