Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Did you get an email or tracking number from BAIT? I never got anything and I paid for the bundle weeks ago. Help out a fellow Providence native. (If this is the Big Stress I'm thinking of)
No, never received email tracking from Bait. I have UPS Choice which whenever a shipment is created in your name/address you get an alert with tracking info.

Ubiq x Asics Gel Lyte V. Need an opinion... If you put some rope laces in these would you put white/3m or salmon/white? Let me know what y'all think.

Last edited:
^^^^

I noticed too that Kith listed them as KITH EXCLUSIVES....

Yet I saw the red/white/blue at Nordstrom I think...

He throws ropes in a GR and calls them Kith exclusives?

Last edited:
Call this Chicago Nordstrom and see if they can do a phone order for you 312.464.1515
Good looking out. Just called and got my size 8.5! So happy to have completed the set, haha.

Style number is H40LK-5050 (to tell the guy that works in the Men's Shoes department). He had an 8, two 8.5s, 11, 12 left as of like 10minutes ago.

this thread been infiltrated

The poor mans ultramarines. anyone know the sizing on these? tts? and does anyone have any on foot pics?

don't be that guy... it's obvious you have no idea what they are, so to call them the poor mans version of a shoe that only sold out because of hype is silly...

LOL been infiltrated a while ago, NT compromised. Lurkers are flocking by the hundreds. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
don't be that guy... it's obvious you have no idea what they are, so to call them the poor mans version of a shoe that only sold out because of hype is silly...
yea my bad, I don't really know what they are which was why I asked. I just liked the color scheme of the ultra's but I cant get myself to pay that much for a pair of shoes so I thought these were similar enough, hence the first part of my post. It was suppose to be a lighthearted comment but I guess it didn't come off as such. I genuinely liked the shoes and I just had a question about the sizing and on-foot pictures since I wasn't able to find anything online.  Sorry for "infiltrating" your thread tho 

calling them the "poor man's Ultramarines" was the only reason I commented on your post

had you just been like, "anyone got info on these....." I wouldn't have said anything. Given how many lurkers only come around for collabs and think Ronnie Fieg's "creations" are the end all say all in the world of runners is what made you come across that way 

that shoe, ironically, is a collab with some place called FOTT (which I'd never heard of until the shoe came out) 

Good looking out. Just called and got my size 8.5! So happy to have completed the set, haha.

Style number is H40LK-5050 (to tell the guy that works in the Men's Shoes department). He had an 8, two 8.5s, 11, 12 left as of like 10minutes ago.
I'm glad I could help:D

Damn, of course they'd move the release time to conflict with the Nike releases for the day. Any word on why?
We didn't want multiple lines and the store being open yet having people wait outside still. 

Last edited:
*UBIQ Midnight Bloom is now releasing at 8am in store and online NOT 10am*

Did you guys do anything different to your checkout system? It was a disaster for the Dirty Martinis with error after error and I'm just hoping for a in-and-out purchase online

Back
Top Bottom