Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Do you guys know if any So Cal boutiques will be getting the Midnight Blooms?
yup undefeateds will more than likely have them, I say so only because they released the nippon blues a week after their initial release..

Don't they're too bad. Better than the Blooms IMO.
10x better than the blooms.... but still a pass. 

yes the blooms are THAT bad. 
laugh.gif

stores like nicekicks, ubiq, and bait should have their collab cards revoked for putting out mediocre products.. jk but I wonder I could do a better job picking out colors/fabric lol.

stores like nicekicks, ubiq, and bait should have their collab cards revoked for putting out mediocre products.. jk but I wonder I could do a better job picking out colors/fabric lol.
Even if asics execs think they are ugly, wouldn't they continue working with shops that produce instant sellouts two or three times a year?

Got a question how do the asics fit? More interested on the for of the gel lyte 3s and 5's. Never owned a pair of asics, sorry for the dumb question

Last edited:
Well as bad as ubiq's website is/was on this release I gotta give it up to them, their shipping is on point. Got a label within a cpl hours of ordering and already been picked up by FedEx. Not to mention it was free shipping. Kith would take a week to do the same thing and never do anything for free lol

Last edited:
Got a question how do the asics fit? More interested on the for of the gel lyte 3s and 5's. Never owned a pair of asics, sorry for the dumb question
3s I can fit in TTS, but go up .5 because I don't like my foot feeling crammed in there.

5s I wear TTS and they fit perfect.

I have narrow to narrow feet.  People with wider feet go up .5 a size sometimes. Probably best to see if any of your local stores have any 3s in stock to try on; that would be your best bet probably. I've never seen 5s in a shoe store in Houston. Doesn't mean they're not there, just means I haven't personally seen them.

Lol at dudes else where fell for the #kithstrike kayano and checked out ASAP before thinking. Haha that's just as bad as people paying crazy for Jordan futures IMO

So I'm going to the the rope lace route for me MBs. Anyone know where I can grab some navy/3m rope laces?

I checked **************.com but they're all out.

Back
Top Bottom