Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Originally Posted by B Sox

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Originally Posted by B Sox

Congrats to those who were able to cop....used my Rose Gold money to get a pair of Cement/Infrared Gel Lyte IIIs 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Where did u pick up your pair of Cement/Infrared Gel Lyte III's?

http://donutsthestore.co....el-lyte-iii-caviarblack/

I wear a US Men's SZ. 12....trying to figure out what SZ. UK is the same as a US SZ. 12....is it a UK11?  

Don't undertstand why Ronnie won't bring his Asic collection down to shoe gallery since he has a strong relationship with them, I guess I'm still salty from striking out on the rose golds. Smh.
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for this. I just ordered myself a pair.
First gel-lyte 3 and I hope uk10 fits me nicely (I wear us11 in AF1 and recent Jordan 3 true blue and 4 WC)

I had to go through like 10 youtube videos to get an idea what size will fit 
grin.gif

If it doesn't fit...eh

I wear a 10.5 in pretty much everything and I got an 11 in Gel Lyte 3s. I have some room in the toebox, but they fit me well...don't know if that helps..

Just got these in and they look really nice.  Any thoughts I had about the pinkish hue being too feminine went out the window.  Definitely a great pair of shoes that needs to be worn in the nice summer weather!
Grey laces are my favorite, but it will probably change day to day on that one.

I like the contrast with the blue laces, but damn if I don't find getting any thing Fieg does a huge PITA now.

Yeah, that's legit. PYS has them for 3 bucks cheaper if you're interested.

I need help with sites selling asics cuz I really like the gel lyte 3 and their design n I wanna get a piar

man, my cement infrareds smell like straight rotten fish... 
sick.gif
heard others complaining about it too... anyone got any suggestions on how to get them rid of that smell? i'm legit thinking about washing mine with detergent, spray and wash, and febreze mixed in... i already febrezed them twice but it didn't last...

Same problem Proto...I don't really have any suggestions, but let me know if you figure something out....Also, mad I missed out on those Blueberry GL3s on Kith. Not sure how those got by me.

Back
Top Bottom