Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wow I can't believe those OG purple/org joints were hyped, I doubled up for $30 at Ross in 08'. I think I still got a pair chillin somewhere...

I wish I hadn't beaten up my pair or the white/purple/orange. Ridiculous that Fieg puts a different pair of laces and they're $125...almost $150 after tax + shipping. Not worth it but obviously they sold out just because. Usually people claim "premium materials" or whatever, ha.

these came in yesterday. they actually looked exactly how they were pictured, in person. first pair of sagas for me. all my other asics are GLIIIs. these fit a bit longer and more narrow than i expected. i wear a 10.5 in GLIIIs, if that helps. can't be too mad for $72 though 8)

Those joints actually sat for awhile online and theyre still at kith too...People kind of smartened up

Those joints actually sat for awhile online and theyre still at kith too...People kind of smartened up

I don't think so. There are pairs going for more than Kith's retail on Ebay as I type. SMH at paying >$55 for rope laces.

April brings two GR's that are a must if you like Asics, so be my guess and spend your cash on these.

Seems that they already released in Europe:

http://www.overkillshop.com/en/product_info/info/10225/

http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/asics-gel-lyte-iii-purple-grey-309123 ("hhv10" or "hhv10extra" for 10% off, and they don't charge VAT for int. orders. Shipping to the US is ~$50 though)

coupons don't work

Last edited:
I was able to get my Mercer Khaki pants today, only ones I really was gunning for. I got a 30 which is what I wear in every other pants. I know people said they fit big and some said small but I just wasn't taking the risk. 

I don't think so. There are pairs going for more than Kith's retail on Ebay as I type. SMH at paying >$55 for rope laces.
Seems that they already released in Europe:

http://www.overkillshop.com/en/product_info/info/10225/

http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/asics-gel-lyte-iii-purple-grey-309123 ("hhv10" or "hhv10extra" for 10% off, and they don't charge VAT for int. orders. Shipping to the US is ~$50 though)

coupons don't work

Those are dope, but ~$200 for some GR asics? Eh, pretty steep to me.

Oh, and can we keep this thread on the topic. I'm tired of reading this mercer pants/white label crap. Make a thread and post there.

Those are dope, but ~$200 for some GR asics? Eh, pretty steep to me.

Oh, and can we keep this thread on the topic. I'm tired of reading this mercer pants/white label crap. Make a thread and post there.

All of this.

Can't wait for those blue/orange to hit North America

Last edited:
They better not be identical materials, because I hate that soft shiny nylon toebox on the hufs. Better pics of the navy/orange have the mesh toebox

Last edited:
If anyone has a discount code for journeys that would be great. Thanks to Zedrok i found my size for the mint gel sagas for 89.99 with free shipping, but I would like to see if I could get it any lower with discount codes.

I was able to get my Mercer Khaki pants today, only ones I really was gunning for. I got a 30 which is what I wear in every other pants. I know people said they fit big and some said small but I just wasn't taking the risk. 
I made the mistake of buying a pair of them from his last release. At the time Fieg and crew were saying "TTS" but they weren't even close. I ordered a 28 and the waist measured 32 inches. Thankfully I sold them on eBay and got my money back. Not falling for it again. I can cop a pair of Levi's and toss a sweatshirt cuff on them myself for less than half of the price of his Mercer Pants. Hopefully your pair will fit, though. Good luck.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have a trade set up for a smaller pair if the ones I ordered end up not fitting. We'll see though. 

Two mercer pants posts in a row...time to post some asics before we forget where we are again lol.

Saw these shots on ig.

I know we've seen enough pics of these shoes already but for some reason on feet pics get me more excited for a drop rather than stock pics.

Last edited:
No those are not the mercer pants. Nice shot of the asics though. The sagas are on backorder until 4/11, correct?

Edit: Just saw a pair of the mint sagas on the bay for 160...with fiegs name in the title of course. Pathetic

Last edited:
No, the mercer pants have a sweater cuff, those are an elastic band cuff. 

And I normally don't like orange but those keep getting better and better. 

Calm down.  I do agree that the RF cut and sew talk needs to go elsewhere.  y'all need to start a tread for it or pm each other.

WHY THE **** IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT MERCER PANTS! STOP! GOD DAMN!

But seriously plz take this **** to another thread this isn't the pants thread its the ASICS thread. Just because ronnie ******g fieg makes asics colorways that does not make him and his other products the topic of this thread.

This. No ***** given about the damn over hyped, over priced "white label" crap. Most of y'all only like it because its fieg smh.

No those are not the mercer pants. Nice shot of the asics though. The sagas are on backorder until 4/11, correct?

Edit: Just saw a pair of the mint sagas on the bay for 160...with fiegs name in the title of course. Pathetic

Yeah, saw that too. Patiently waiting though.

Back
Top Bottom