Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If I was on the fence like this I would just wait, hopefully they'll get discounted and your decision will be easier. 

True that. Good advice. I was on the fence because I was waiting to see if I was going to be able to get the milan am1s and luckily I was able to. So I gotta put these on the backburner for now. If I miss out on the mint sagas, I wouldn't mind picking up the orange ones as a consolation prize

There isn't much hype for sagas (or any other non RF asics for that matter). I'm pretty sure they'll be around to hit discount price. I picked up my navy/lime for $72 shipped from nice kicks last week. As for sizing, these fit a bit longer and a tiny bit narrower for me. I usually wear a 10.5 in gel lyte 3s, so I got a 10.5 in the sagas. I definitely wish I had gotten a 10 I'm stead. Hope that helps.

Can't wait to get these in 
roll.gif
date?

Still patiently waiting for the navy/orange gl iii

I've seen a few euro sites have them already so hopefully they hit US retailers soon :nerd:

I haven't received a date yet but my boy let me know that they just placed their order for these in their boutique so hopefully within the next couple of months I know they are quoted for a fall release but be on the look out for a earlier release got my size 10 so it's not the waiting game

What do you guys think is the going rate on a pair of blueberrys? I've been trying to find a pair in my size for the longest if anyone knows anyone selling them looking for a size 10.

saw the purple gl3s and the new sagas (blue/yellow, mint, black/silver/orange) and i'll admit i was not feelin the gl3s

the suede on them looks ashey out the box.

course i was there gettin some overbuttery suede (is that a thing?) kicks that those gr gl3s couldn't compete with.

wish i liked sagas cuz the mints and blue/yellows look sharp in person.

*i was at bodega in boston, don't think they've put any of them online yet tho so instore only, and no phone orders, they don't advertise as having a phone*

yeah, them grey nice kicks 2's are super simple and clean... but also get dirty easily.

i got 2 pairs for that reason (sz 13), and i was thinking of letting one go, or trade, but that pic makes me wanna keep 'em.

need to wear 'em again soon!

Back
Top Bottom