Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Sneakerhead.com has a FSR for the Mint Gel Sagas if anyone is looking.

http://www.sneakerhead.com/asics-gel-saga-running-h137k9011.html?gclid=CJDisvW12LYCFUUw4AodUQQAdg

I've only started checking this thread out, branching out from my usual Roshe Run stalking LOL. How do Gel Sagas and GT-III fit? I've heard mostly TTS to 1/2 size down on the Gel Sagas and TTS to 1/2 size up on the GT-III's. I'm looking to diversify from J's, Air Maxes, Reeboks, and Roshe Runs. Thanks for any input!

Any discount codes for sneakerhead.com? I'm finna get the emerald asics gt2 and mint gel sagas by tonight. Also how is the sizing for the gt2?

anyone ever order from Sneakerfiend? processed my payment on thurs. for the kill bills but no order confirmation or nothing...

Sneakerhead.com has a FSR for the Mint Gel Sagas if anyone is looking.

http://www.sneakerhead.com/asics-gel-saga-running-h137k9011.html?gclid=CJDisvW12LYCFUUw4AodUQQAdg

I've only started checking this thread out, branching out from my usual Roshe Run stalking LOL. How do Gel Sagas and GT-III fit? I've heard mostly TTS to 1/2 size down on the Gel Sagas and TTS to 1/2 size up on the GT-III's. I'm looking to diversify from J's, Air Maxes, Reeboks, and Roshe Runs. Thanks for any input!

They also have them at Journeys.com. Seems to be a FSR, all 3 of the newer colors too

If the Kill Bills were a GR why did SP only have 30 pairs? Something's not right... 

just saw these pix of the super greens...

they shoulda released these, my fav colorway of his in quite some time.

Last edited:
I'll get the GL3's.
But if I want a Kill Bill/Game of Death (Bruce Lee) based shoe,
Why not get a pair of the shoes they actually wore? Plus I don't like nylon.
Zappos.com $85 by the way.
Copped these Tai Chis last month and have zero interest in the Sagas.
Real deal Bruce Lee Tai Chis from the movies >>> copycat Kill Bill Sagas to me. If I'm getting Sagas, I'll just cop a different colorway

Last edited:
Copped these Tai Chis last month and have zero interest in the Sagas.
Real deal Bruce Lee Tai Chis from the movies >>> copycat Kill Bill Sagas to me. If I'm getting Sagas, I'll just cop a different colorway
How's the cushioning on them? Is there anything?

Back
Top Bottom