Asics Love?!? Where is it?

love these super casual. trying to get a pair at ubiq, anyone in here gonna be there? //what time do you think i should arrive there to secure a spot? as soon as there closed?
Damn people are thinking about heading down soon as UBIQ closes tonight. That's insane. I was thinking about shooting down there around like 5-6am or something and waiting a few hours, but not all damn night. lol...honestly rather just pay an extra hundo an get em off a reseller and get a good nights sleep. Thats just me tho I guess. 

haha I have no idea I live right across the bridge in jersey so I usually go to cherry hill mall for releases. some can't just walk
down a couple blocks. I guess I'll just try and go around 3AM

Lets hope they still drop them tomorrow. acccording to their most recent tweet seems like westcoast is almost screwed out of these. But proper always seems to get them... So well see"Our webpage is still in transit to it's new server. We will let everyone know when the site is set and we are ready to release via mailing list/twitter/instagram/facebook at least 6 hours before they go live. Thank you again. - See more at: their blog"

end up have kids bday party tomorrow at same time as online releases. looks like its resell hunting for me

Really hoping I can come through on these. i've only gotten lucky one time on an online release. This is the pair ive wanted most this year along with mojitos.

so far off that non international list i know 3 shops are doing an online release, is there anymore? 

hype is real. even with all the heads copping the black grapes this morning the line at atmos nyc was big. they only got at most 10 pairs and luckily i managed to snag one. def expecting a server crash at kith and other online spots. anyone looking for a pair should really try their local shop if its an option

Back
Top Bottom