Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i called st a yesterday, and they said they still have no clue how to release online without crashing. most likely they will release same as rest of world since it will be more spread for buyers. still does me just little good since most all stores are doing in store only and none are within 6hrs from me.

What stores are releasing the St. Slfreds? Is it only in Chicago?
US Retailers that will carry the Saint Alfred x ASICS Gel-Lyte III on June 15th:
Kicks Hawaii
Bodega
Concepts
Nice Kicks
KITH
Burn Rubber
UBIQ
Atmos
Wish
Undefeated
Proper
Extra Butter
BAIT
Blends
Commonwealth
Packer Shoes

Overseas retailers that will carry the Saint Alfred x ASICS Gel-Lyte III on June 15th:
290 Square Meters - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Seventyfive - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Woei - Rotterdam, The Netherlands
No Boys Allowed - Den Haag, The Netherlands
Avenue - Antwerp, Belgium
WoodWood - Copenhagen, Denmark
Le Fix - Copenhagen, Denmark
Naked - - Copenhagen, Denmark
24Kilates - Barcelona, Spain
Limited Editions - Barcelona, Spain
Sivasdescalzo - Madrid, Spain
Colette - Paris, France
Black Rainbow - Paris, France
Le Rayon Frais - Bordeaux, France
Rice & Beans - Toulouse, France
Shoez Gallery & Dope - Lyon, France
Hanon - Aberdeen, Scotland
Foot Patrol - London, England
End Clothing - Newcastle, England
Wellgosh - Leicester, England
Solebox - Berlin, Germany
Overkill - Berlin, Germany
The Good Will Out - Cologne, Germany
Afew - Düsseldorf, Germany
Suppa Store - Stuttgart, Germany
Paar - Vienna, Austria
Slam Jam - Ferrara, Italy
Gump - Florence, Italy
Sneaker76 - Taranto, Italy
I Love Tokyo - Rome, Italy
FOTT - Moscow Russia
Titolo - Bern, Switzerland
The Good Life - Beirut, Lebanon
Smith & Abrahams - Cape Town, South Africa

heres the thing, how many of those spots are only doing instore? im hoping theres a decent amount of spots online 

i called st a yesterday, and they said they still have no clue how to release online without crashing. most likely they will release same as rest of world since it will be more spread for buyers. still does me just little good since most all stores are doing in store only and none are within 6hrs from me.
the only way to have it not crash is to do it randomly...well it wouldnt crash as fast but still better than having a scheduled release and have ppl camping on the website

via Bodega blog ....

"The St. Alfred x The Asics Gel Lyte III. Available June 15, 2013 at our shop, this shoe is most definitely one of the coolest collaborations we’ve seen with Asics. Chicago based boutique (our friends), St. Alfred, designed this shoe keeping their city proudly in mind. In Sneaker Freaker’s newest issue, St. Alfred’s Joe Schaefer said the greens and tans of the shoe harken back to the shoreline and beaches Chicago sits on. The single layer Asics stripe along with the super soft suede and leather lining makes for an incredibly comfortable shoe. We received 20 something pairs so make sure you’re on top of your shi*. As far as online goes, only an extremely limited amount will be available at 11am EST on June 15, save the date. Check out some more detailed shots below."

Last edited:
Per kith "Chicago’s own Saint Alfred retail store delivers a special ASICS Gel Lyte III. The highly anticipated shoe comes to us in a mixed grey upper with deep forest coloring on the heel. Extra additions include a full contrasting tonal gum sole below and quality leather liner. This limited edition shoe will be available at both Kith NYC locations and online at KithNYC.com for $150 USD on Saturday, June 15th at 11am EST.

Swing by Kith NYC store locations starting at 1pm EST today to sign up for a chance to purchase. Inquiry in-store for further details."

Kith beauty pics-

**** me :smh:

the Kith pics make them look amazing . other pics have made them look like a toss up

Hahah I liked how they looked when the first pics surfaced, and these Kith pics just make them look even better, IMO. Glad they will be online at Kith too so I can have a legit shot at them.

love these super casual. trying to get a pair at ubiq, anyone in here gonna be there? //what time do you think i should arrive there to secure a spot? as soon as there closed?

Just called all Blends locations and they said they're not getting the St. Alfreds. Undftd La Brea isn't either. Proper in LB doesn't know and they said to call back Monday?! :\

Back
Top Bottom