Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Are you kidding me? That shoe was been talked about more in these thread than any other shoe over the last few months. And everybody who has seen the samples say the quality is crazy. Granted they are samples, but it gives us hope. 
Despite how much mention of it is on this thread, some ppl only buy shoes based off exclusivity and with this being a general release, it gives me hope to it being a relatively easier release to get. 

Either way, we wont know until they drop, so until then,  ill keep my wishful thinking. 

Got my Three Lies in today, and I'm glad I had them sold already. Talk about a let down, the toe box ruins the whole shoe for me. If they would have only put normal leather like the Eclipses or an all suede toe box, they would go down as a classic. Easy pass next month for me, which is good because those Mortars are definitely on the list. 
I told you they were doo doo (yes lets make that THE word)

Yeah first pair came in today, second should be in a couple days. All I can say about this shoe is smh. The quality of the suede is the same as the suede on the back of the St Alfred's which was honestly not very good at all, just par for the course. Combined with the awful leather on the toebox and the fact that concepts had the audacity to charge 165 PLUS ship for them (the highest I've EVER seen for a gl3) makes these a def pass for me. Glad I could help a couple people out but honestly this shoe for that looney price tag is in no way worth it. Had they just used all suede or done a full leather toebox my opinion on them might be a little different. The way cncpts handled this release too, screwing tons of people over and giving plain awful customer service, also makes me not want to rep them. Something I found funny as well was how deon point said that those first leaked pics were NOT the shoe and they wouldn't look anything like that, and yet that is EXACTLY what they looked like. Overall of the three shoes to be featured in sneaker freaker a while back (flamingos, STAs, and these) the three lies are hands down the worst.

Im still tryin to figure out what was so appealing about them to begin with lol. They looked sh***y from the start

i need these in my life

+1. I said I was a sucker for grey shoes! When they come out? I hope these are urban outfitters bound. Can someone help me out with American stores that get asics. I only know of eurosites

Titolo has a pre-order right now, but i still think b/c its not a collab, hype wont be to high...
nerd.gif
135 euros :x

Im still tryin to figure out what was so appealing about them to begin with lol. They looked sh***y from the start
same. don't understand where the appeal is from

Last edited:
Yah titolo over charges a lot, imma wait for those grey beauties on the US release.... A perfect 3rd pair of Asics for me.

Yah titolo over charges a lot, imma wait for those grey beauties on the US release.... A perfect 3rd pair of Asics for me.
 did you see what they charged for the reebok shaq attaqs? 270$ !! crazy... Titolo is the only store in Switzerland that gets the limited/QS/collabo stuff and they obviously take advantage of that. 

I did not know that. It makes sense now....

I have been thinking of these shoes all day. I must have em! What are they called so i can do my research?

Edit: NVM. It is grey/cpt blue

Last edited:
 did you see what they charged for the reebok shaq attaqs? 270$ !! crazy... Titolo is the only store in Switzerland that gets the limited/QS/collabo stuff and they obviously take advantage of that. 
It's not so much a problem that they over charge is that because the stores have to pay VAT and they have to charge for VAT to the customer prices are stupid high, then include custom fees (which are different per country) to import the sneakers and you get crazy prices like what SNS had with salmon soles, to the point that sns decided to sell the kicks at a loss for them. A perfect example is look at the cost of the made in the usa and made in the uk new balances, here in the USA the prices are fairly similar but in EU sites the there is a big price difference.

It's not so much a problem that they over charge is that because the stores have to pay VAT and they have to charge for VAT to the customer prices are stupid high, then include custom fees (which are different per country) to import the sneakers and you get crazy prices like what SNS had with salmon soles, to the point that sns decided to sell the kicks at a loss for them. A perfect example is look at the cost of the made in the usa and made in the uk new balances, here in the USA the prices are fairly similar but in EU sites the there is a big price difference.
I know that the prices in Europe (btw I live in Europe) can't be the same as in the USA due to VAT, Fees, higher price level in general etc. but this doesn't change the fact that some stores take advantage of their somewhat monopoly-like position. For example I'd say most things in Sweden cost more than in Germany, however SNS usually charges less than Solebox in Germany. (just one example)

Yeah guys the production numbers on the camos are pretty ******g huge so suffice it to say if you can't get a pair come release, you just weren't trying hard enough. It's gonna be a similar situation to the kill bill sagas, there's gonna be hype and they'll sell out pretty fast whenever they hit, but they'll be hitting so many shops that you'll have a ton of places to score. In the end 99% of the people on this thread who really wanted them will have them as long as they put in a little bit of effort.

Last edited:
yeah color description on titolo had grey i believe, but it does look a lil off white-ish
Toebox looks off white but everything else is grey

Blue Camo's drop the day after my birthday. Easy work.
What day? I only see october :nerd:

Yeah guys the production numbers on the camos are pretty ******g huge so suffice it to say if you can't get a pair come release, you just weren't trying hard enough. It's gonna be a similar situation to the kill bill sagas, there's gonna be hype and they'll sell out pretty fast whenever they hit, but they'll be hitting so many shops that you'll have a ton of places to score. In the end 99% of the people on this thread who really wanted them will have them as long as they put in a little bit of effort.
This is the first Asics I will truly be gunning for. So I hope you are right.

That's good to hear buti didn't even get the sagas lol because of my two jobs. But I'm sure ill be fine

sneakerfiend whom we established is legit posted up thoes pink gl3.

i know mayor was loking for them.

i was too but some mistimed purchasing means i have to wait for a wider release. 160 on kicks and damb near 400 on supps aint da business

I am a 12 in all Nikes, but I heard at times the GL IIIs run small or are true to Size.

I have come across a pair of GL IIIs in a 12.5. Do you think I can expect much of a difference in size?

Anyone here ever try a paid of 12.5s on here? Its an uncommon size. 

Back
Top Bottom