Asics Love?!? Where is it?

just got in my UC's from sports season, there was a minor flaw on the suede where it met the asics branding on the lateral side, and the suede was underwhelming compared to the NB 998s i just got in aswell, but to be fair they are 60 dollars more and the UC was pretty GR, TTS makes split tongue lay perfect
You expected 998 quality from an Asics GR?

not my picture...white midsole >>>

looks SO much better.

i posted this one a few weeks ago, makes me consider getting a pair to customize, cuz i can't get down with that peepee midsole:

Wondering who's going to be the next store to drop the Santa's and Rudolphs when I'm NOT on NT smh... I feel it coming

I know you'll be posting soon... Lol

Bsox, what's your thoughts on the UCs in person?

I'm fleshing out a NikeiD style template for GL3's, but I can't quite remember what all pieces can be color blocked. Can these be separate? (Ignore the color blocking, it's just so I can distinguish the separate pieces at the end.)

Last edited:
Anyone receive their Santas yet from PYS. Mine should be in today but I was wondering if the quality was any better than the camos?

wow, the end just canceled my preorder for those urban camos and size? order claimed it was return sended back to them, double whamy.

I cant believe they are so hard to obtain, even after I preorder them from the end, what a disappointment,

Last edited:
wow, the end just canceled my preorder for those urban camos and size? order claimed it was return sended back to them, double whamy.
I cant believe they are so hard to obtain, even after I preorder them from the end, what a disappointment,
Dang that sucks on END ...but size? F them their customer service sucks (non-existent) and since u had no idea im gonna assume they didnt give u a tracking number in which they used their ridiculously slow delivery service.

Size? Is the worst i will never buy from them again

Sorry to hear that though. You still quite a few chances left though

Back
Top Bottom