Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My pair just arrived about 30 minutes ago from Packers.

Just got my Copperhead's in, will take pics when it's not a rainy day.  Honestly get a Eminem IV vibe from them, might just go look for someone who can paint them for me like this. 
Would of actually tried for the copperheads if the midsoles looked anything like this...
mean.gif

Here are the pics. They were supposed to be DS. I would defintely be pissed if he sprayed suede protector, would prefer the softer suede :smh:

Legit. He probably sprayed that crap on the shoe. I bought a pair of asics with that sprayed on and the suede/nubuck was really rough. The way I got it off was by scrubbing the whole shoe with Jason mark and dish soap. I wouldn't recommend that for the sta's tho

So I asked the seller where he got them from and he said that he got them from his boy who bought them from kith website. Kinda strange two different owners wouldnt  wear the shoes as nice as the alfreds...

Does suede get rough when it gets left in cold temperatures for a while? My box was left outside for a good 6 hours before I got home. Maybe thats what caused the material to feel rough? 

So the Christmas pack is available now at Hanon...with a markup. 
eyes.gif

EDIT: They pulled it out from the site! Was able to add them in cart a while ago.

Last edited:
So I asked the seller where he got them from and he said that he got them from his boy who bought them from kith website. Kinda strange two different owners wouldnt  wear the shoes as nice as the alfreds...

Does suede get rough when it gets left in cold temperatures for a while? My box was left outside for a good 6 hours before I got home. Maybe thats what caused the material to feel rough? 

If you get a toothbrush and just go over the suede back and forth the suede will soften back up again. Also could help with a little water to manipulate the suede a bit

I will be stalking the ups truck right now. My volcanoes and urban camos are both arriving. Dont want to leave it in the porch. Kids trick or treating might think its a box of candies. Lol.

I just wish I could of copped at retail. The blue suede looks amazing.
Honestly, I paid resale and don't regret it whatsoever. The inner lining/sock liner is so plush and the suede quality is so nice that I'd choose them over the ECP pack any day, which I also had to pay resale for (regrettably). 

I will be stalking the ups truck right now. My volcanoes and urban camos are both arriving. Dont want to leave it in the porch. Kids trick or treating might think its a box of candies. Lol.
 I would be going nuts, everything time the bell rings and its not the ups guy.

So anyone going for that Hanon x Onitsuka collab this weekend? Price seems kinda steep...$175+whatever it costs to ship. Might wait out a US release and hope for a better price.

^love the shoes but those joggers are real loose on the bottom. If that's your cup of tea then its all good.

^love the shoes but those joggers are real loose on the bottom. If that's your cup of tea then its all good.
The pants are just kind of big in general. They are comfortable though so it's whatever. I guess I should've expected a fashion critique on here. haha

Back
Top Bottom