Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The suede from the pictures looked like it was nice, so I don't have an issue with people pointing out it actually isn't when they get them in hand.

Its pointless to keep coming in stating the "quality of the UCs isnt great" becuase we've heard that so many times and no one ever said quality was suppose to be supreme, at least i never read that.

These comments/complaints sound like a JB thread
After years of buying Jordan's I don't buy shoes and think of quality anymore, if anything that's just a bonus at the point. (For me at least)

The suede from the pictures looked like it was nice, so I don't have an issue with people pointing out it actually isn't when they get them in hand.
Its pictures though ... if thats the case no one should ever go to a restaurant again because your food will never look like their promo pictures ...

Quality cant be judged off pics. For the first 5 ppl ok its fine but no need to reiterate something thats been said over n over weeks later is all im saying.

mrteebonilla mrteebonilla QFT

After years of buying Jordan's I don't buy shoes and think of quality anymore, if anything that's just a bonus at the point. (For me at least)
Hate to keep the thread off topic, but that's the opposite for me. After years of buying Jordan's/Nike's, I got sick of paying a couple hundred for something with the qualitiy of Target-brand sneakers. Honestly it'd be like paying the same amount of money for fast food and prime rib, and just appreciating that at some point you got excellent prime rib for 30$ when usually you spend 30$ on a big mac. Just doesn't make sense. 

in the same token

wouldnt it be pointless to post how great the UCs were prior tp release.

we all know the beasts were slurping right?

its a message board. opinions are bound to repeat

I could care less about the quality. They don't crack, they don't yellow so I'm straight :lol: Favorite Asics release this year.

Anyone else think the gel lyte iii copperheads run a little long? 
I think sizing down would be to snug on the sides though.

They run huge on me, I might have to get a size swap because I don't want the toebox to get super creased up

Hey guys! I'm new to this thread but have been lurking for a couple weeks 
embarassed.gif

Asics are some of the highest quality sneakers on the market. After a long history with Jordan brand, I was sick of the cardboard-like feeling of walking in Js. Naturally, a few colorways of the gel lyte iii model stood out to me and I pursued them. I'm so happy I made the switch to asics- exponentially more comfort, durability, and a unique style. 

Hey guys! I'm new to this thread but have been lurking for a couple weeks :wow:

Asics are some of the highest quality sneakers on the market. After a long history with Jordan brand, I was sick of the cardboard-like feeling of walking in Js. Naturally, a few colorways of the gel lyte iii model stood out to me and I pursued them. I'm so happy I made the switch to asics- exponentially more comfort, durability, and a unique style. 
Welcome...

Also felt like the copperheads were a little large for their size. Was forced to go half size up since my TTS sold out so quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom