Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looks like Corporate got some joints in.

I think the Santas might look good with the gold laces from the cncpts 3 lies since they have that gold sock liner... Anyone try it yet?

I noticed the Asics Chirstmas pack release too late on Kith. What other sites should be releasing these? Would like to pick up the Santa's. 

Anybody that ordered from Kith on the Christmas pack, did anybody got their shipping confirmation yet?

Last edited:
None of these pairs appeal to me :frown: come to think of it, Urban Camos are the only ones I've liked this year really. I sold my Miami's because I was like, when the **** would I actually wear these? :lol:

good looking bro. had to snag those maroon.  hopefully the suede is buttery as it looks.  

me too.... though man it would be nice to get some accurate pictures of the color. I've seen much more vibrant and other pics are a muted burgundy. Probably somewhere in the middle.

None of these pairs appeal to me :frown: come to think of it, Urban Camos are the only ones I've liked this year really. I sold my Miami's because I was like, when the **** would I actually wear these? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I feel like that's the case for some of these shoes releasing...I only really like the GLV's that's coming in the new year.
Im not really feeling the aztecs either, are they a GR btw?

Back
Top Bottom