Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Kith's pictures are inconsistent but tend to be oversaturated, making the colors bolder and brighter. Just look at these two pictures they took of the Santas. The top looks like a brighter red than the bottom. You can especially see how the gold looks different. For artsy pictures, I don't mind the saturation, but for product pictures I want the pictures to match what they look like in person. If they look ashy, then capture that in the pictures.

Kith should worry about getting their pics in focus before they mess with the sat. :smh:

from doing a search i see why the resell price is up. especially on a 13. just gotta be patient and wait to be blessed by the sneaker gods. thanks for the clarification

regret passing on the maroons at kith....i hate the pics there but the pics on premier look amazing

Welp, Kith sent me a cancellation email just now for the Grey/Navy GLIII pair.  very strange as I basically placed the order few minutes after they had been posted on the site.  Oh well, Premier it is, thanks all for the heads up on the links

So are the maroons links have been posted^^

But kicks deal just posted them so hope whoever wanted them got them in time

Welp, Kith sent me a cancellation email just now for the Grey/Navy GLIII pair.  very strange as I basically placed the order few minutes after they had been posted on the site.  Oh well, Premier it is, thanks all for the heads up on the links

That's pretty weird.. That color sat for pretty much the whole day

I ordered those and the maroon gliii's around a half hour after the drop but haven't gotten anything

hmmmm, im gonna contact them, might be a mistake then, cuz like you, I did not waste any time in placing an order

I copped those Grey's for that toe box alone....was going to grab the other gray pair awhile back off u.o, but when I saw that toe box material I cancelled, quick fast.

Check out your local nordstrom for grs. Spring '13 cws at nordstrom rack in northern va for $60. Saw black mints, seahawks navy neon cw, some others I can't remember. Looks like an fsr, one pair per size for each cw. Also saw burgundy NB 991s, clearance price of $50 sz 11

Repped

Check out your local nordstrom for grs. Spring '13 cws at nordstrom rack in northern va for $60. Saw black mints, seahawks navy neon cw, some others I can't remember. Looks like an fsr, one pair per size for each cw. Also saw burgundy NB 991s, clearance price of $50 sz 11

Which location? Dulles?

If anyone finds them Gel Saga Black Mints in a 10 at their NR PM me :nerd:

Last edited:

DAMN SON!

Just started collecting this year and my next pick up will be eclipses or the Hanons releasing Saturday. 

Weird...

I'm waiting for shipping conf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom