Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I FINALLY GOT A PAIR! holly crap how is this happening lmao. dude repped and thank you! i was gonna order the tans with them but im sure ill be able to find those still later this month 

almost wanna get 2 pairs but im not gonna be that dude haha, will let fellow nters get a chance! hurry up before everyone finds out lol 

saw this on facebook, someone had the balls to paint their saint alfred midsoles haha looks so much better imo

Wanted these since that first pic surfaced and I finally got em in, love em. Gonna wear em to work today (Finishline)

Last edited:
Got my santas from kith yesterday, funny how I received my shipping confirmation the day they arrived. Anyways,
I like them but not my favorite gl3s I own. Better quality than the Urban Camos IMO. Very comfortable they added more cushion inside on this GR.
I decided to throw some different color laces on them just bc I was bored. (I need some flat grey laces)

Lol 3 hours later and no email from zappos tellin me a new style is available. If i didnt have the UCs already i would be pissed ... also still have a FSR after kicksdeals posted, looking like everyone who wanted them has finally got theirs. As well zappos may have good size run of them.

I may pick up another pair if theyre still there in 2 weeks lol (doubt it though)

solefreedom1013 solefreedom1013 they do need to come thru with the santas ... especially since that ebay seller saw his stock flying and raised his prices lol

Lol 3 hours later and no email from zappos tellin me a new style is available. If i didnt have the UCs already i would be pissed ... also still have a FSR after kicksdeals posted, looking like everyone who wanted them has finally got theirs. As well zappos may have good size run of them.

I may pick up another pair if theyre still there in 2 weeks lol (doubt it though)

solefreedom1013 solefreedom1013 they do need to come thru with the santas ... especially since that ebay seller saw his stock flying and raised his prices lol

looks like only small sizes left...size 8 and above are gone.

Back
Top Bottom