Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got my maroons in. I like the white laces better in them, but they look good either way. Got my white laces from my blue/white asics if you were wondering.

Anyone have a picture of the Bait Gel Lyte IIIs that are suppose to release soon? Because they have an upcoming collab with Saucony but I was looking forward to those GL IIIs!

Anyone have a picture of the Bait Gel Lyte IIIs that are suppose to release soon? Because they have an upcoming collab with Saucony but I was looking forward to those GL IIIs!

Looks like a mad lunch break scramble for the Copperheads tomorrow. I wonder if online or phone would be better with STA?

I got something crazy coming in sometimes next week. Can't wait to post photos for yall. I bet a lot of you have never even heard of them. 

Online. Their phone line will be busy from 11am. lol
Seems like they wouldn't bother mentioning that they'd even accept phone orders if they weren't setting aside a certain amount for online only, or just have a crazy huge shipment though... right? Redialing is easier for me than a stressful add to cart situation. I'm never swift enough. 

The same way they underestimated their Saint Alfred GL3 release they're doing with these. I'm sure the cottonmouths will not sell instantly but the copperheads I doubt they wont. Try both at the same time. Their servers suck so your probably right phone orders might be the way to go.

Love these. I think they have more character than woei. Even getting opinions from those who don't like asics have agreed. Reminds me of the painted desert and turquoise like those color stones you find.

Oh yea. Such a unique colorway. I'm all ready on the lookout for early drops.

Back
Top Bottom