Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got through at  millennium, just keep calling, they are just very slow, my call lasted 17 min after they picked up

lace swap on mortars

Last edited:
gave up on millennium just paid $99 for the elfs. If anyone is interested look up KickTheory In Georgia they have them accepting phone orders NO busy signals lol

Got through at  millennium, just keep calling, they are just very slow, my call lasted 17 min after they picked up
When I was there this morning it was just one girl answering the phones AND handling the register for customers in-store.

When I was there this morning it was just one girl answering the phones AND handling the register for customers in-store.
Yeah, a girl picked up and she had me wait while she rang up other customers in the middle of our conversation, lol.

Thankfully I was on lunch, so I had no rush.

Any chance I can still get the copperheads from millenium? Anyone got a phone number? I cant seem to load there site? 
embarassed.gif

Any chance I can still get the copperheads from millenium? Anyone got a phone number? I cant seem to load there site? 
embarassed.gif
Found the number, but everytime I call it says I have reached a non working number is that the same as a busy signal?!

Millennium per Twitter: Almost all sold out in the Copperhead. Here's what's left: sz 8, 9, 10, & 10.5. If that's your size, keep calling. Thx for your patience!

respect the dedication:smokin
talking about it....at some german stores first campers started hanging out for the rf volcano release on saturday.... :rofl:

Man im 28 and of course like many, been on Jordans for years been on AM1 and Asics the more recent years. Luckily i was off from work today.

So used to just paying 200+ for jordans and brons ill gladly let my phone ring to cop quality at sub $125 prices.

Hopefully everyone got a pair that wanted. Wish i woulda got that hanon pair so everyones pics here and was like :smh:

Back
Top Bottom