Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They can put all the effort they want into the shoe.  Unfortunately no series of videos or over filtered pics are going to make these shoes appealing, because they really are not IMO.
I agree with Myrk...EB is doing a fantastic job with some of the stuff they have been producing for this Kill Bill series. Starting from the OG teaser shot with the blood and the cereal to the most recent GT cool video. When was the last time a store went above and beyond like EB is doing? Anyone care to share their favorites or memorable attempts? I liked the whole "only in soho" theme from FP...(i haven't been in the runner game long enough to recall some old gems)
Ya i think people misunderstood would I was trying to say. Even though EB's dl5 did not meet people expectations, the effort put into creating a theme behind the sneakers left us with the memory in our head. Most of us will always remember that Kill Bill deathlist theme for the rest of the time we are in the sneaker game.

It just feels like there are so many "collaborations" put out today that just have a boutique choosing a basic color slapping their name on it and calling it a day. The amount collaborations flooding the market every week are easily forgotten. It gives appreciation to those whole actually put a unique thought into their sneaker design to make it unique and memorable

little iffy with the sizing on the gr glvs. with the volcanoes i could have gone down a.5 but they would have been a perfect fit probably

Yeah I'm wondering the same. Reading how folks went half up on volcanos I did the same on order. When they arrived I had play in the toe length on them and was fine on the width. Tts would of been fine on the volcanos for me too. So now with the gr's I'm not too sure either.

lately, asics sizing hasnt been consistent. i suggest getting the same size you got in the volcanos, because worst comes to worst they'll be a half size big. if you go down they could be too small for you to wear. im not one to take the insoles out of any shoe, but thats just MO.

I just don't think I like any rope laces in the Urban Camos. My opinion though.

I just don't think I like any rope laces in the Urban Camos. My opinion though.
I agree. Even tried all black ropes in them, just not feeling it. Goes to show that all Asics don't look better with rope laces. 

Was bored yesterday....

I tried to go back and find it but can't seem to locate...I remember someone in here customizing their "grey winter blues" if someone could post that pic I would appreciate it

i don't see any navy on the UC's tho... unless y'all thing the ashy black suede is navy? but it's not. it's black. hence why they included black flat laces on the shoe.

the best ropes for the UC's are black based, with subtle dark grey hits, IMO... the original ropes i used are black based with a tiny bit of white, but the stealthier the better (but i don't like straight black ropes, if i'm going straight black it's gonna be flat, and if i'm using ropes i like them to have 2 colors).

the ropes with the light blue, or even the light blue flats, don't look good IMO. more blue lightens the shoe up too much. black, that stealth look, just makes the shoe go hard.

So I come home thinking my GLVs we're going to be here (as stated on the tracking info they would arrive today) I refresh my tracking and now it says "n/a"
Thought this was kind of odd because I've never had any issues with delivery from FedEx. Has this happened to anyone else? Are they still being delivered since it says it in the truck being delivered?

Last edited:
Anyone done a rope lace swap onto the STA GLiii? Considering getting rid of my pair, but am intrigued to see what they look like with a little rope action first.

Back
Top Bottom