Asics Love?!? Where is it?

word? I'd cop at that price. Especially in the sz12-13
Yeh, size 13 can be hit or miss, as Im sure you know. Big footers always seems to either get really great deals cause their size is the only size left or they get screwed cause they can't find anyone with a pair in their size.

…but thats the trend I've seen with the more common sizes 9-10.5 etc. 

Last edited:

Nothing special jus a little on foot shot! Love these.

anyone from canada/international know if you get hit with customs/duties when ordering from cncpts? They ship via UPS - so I'm thinking there will be fees. thanks.

If I wasnt spending so much taking the CPA Exam this might've been a two pair thing.

Anyway where do you guys cop Asics in the Chi. HoH is terrible here. They didnt even get the Urban Camos. I don't know where to look for crossovers.

Last edited:
anyone from canada/international know if you get hit with customs/duties when ordering from cncpts? They ship via UPS - so I'm thinking there will be fees. thanks.

i got hit with an 80 customs fee on a 140 purchase. It is bc UPS charges a brokerage fee of about 40-50 bucks.

quality of the leather on the fiery red glv's are actually pretty decent. obviously not the bad, but good enough for me.

Im gettin a deal for worn twice 3 lies GlII for 200 shipped and fees included..
Good deal?
Good enough deal if you really want them. Just make sure he sends detailed pics and worn twice doesn't mean worn once to play football and once to catch frogs in a swamp.

He sent me pics. Only flaws are toebox creasing which in all actuality is not possible to avoid with that material

I would really like a pair of 3 lies too. Wasn't too fond of them at first but the more I look at them, the more I like them.

Back
Top Bottom