Asics Love?!? Where is it?

LL

these 4 and ill be a happy (online) camper for 2014 
nthat.gif

I always felt like GL3s fit a bit small. I wear 10/10.5 in AM1 depending on which ones, 10.5 in am90s, and 10.5/11 in GL3s. 

I gotta double check but I feel like all the RF GL3s I fit 11, and all other/reg GL3s im a 10.5
I wear size 10 for am 1 and 90 so hopefully the gl3 fit will be the same 

and its comfortable right even if its little bit tight?

I wear the same size in GLIII's as airmaxes. 
alright hopefully my GL3 fit good with me hehe

now im trying to cop 1 of these which one u guys choose?

Bait GL3 Vanquish 

Or

Bait GL3 Guardian

by the way

how long does GL3 laces lenght? cuz i wanna buy some rope laces and what colour to match GL3 three lies from ropelacessupply?

thanks

Last edited:
Anyone care to post on feet pictures of gel lytes v's fairy red and offwhite/purple? I'm having a hard time choosing between the two. Thanks!

Gel Lyte V Fairy Red are so sick in person def a gr everybody should look into i find myself wanting to wear them constantly.

I wear size 10 for am 1 and 90 so hopefully the gl3 fit will be the same 
and its comfortable right even if its little bit tight?
alright hopefully my GL3 fit good with me hehe

now im trying to cop 1 of these which one u guys choose?

Bait GL3 Vanquish 
Or
Bait GL3 Guardian

by the way
how long does GL3 laces lenght? cuz i wanna buy some rope laces and what colour to match GL3 three lies from ropelacessupply?

thanks
48 inches should be fine. I think the three lies laces from ropelacessuppply are the jade laces

i think GL V doesnt looks good on a fat / wide feed, i've seen couple pictures of guys wearing GL V, looks like they are about to explode. maybe the need to upsize i think so it will looks better on feet.

can someone here kindly help me with the hook up for the GL V extra butter snake charmer US9.5. desperately need them .

Anyone own the Gel Kayano Trainers from the 20 Annv pack that can speak on the fit?

Hoping to cop the Packer joints tomorrow. I've seen them say on twitter that the fit is the same as GL3 which is .5 small for me, but also said TTS on IG, so not sure. Just trying to figure out beforehand.

Last edited:
Nah... It's because there's not many that look good enough to scoop.

Out of all the pics of upcoming pairs, maybe 2-3 pairs if consider buying.

Asics needs to step it up. Bring out more of a variety of models. Only so much you can do with a gl3 or saga....
differing opinions but i'd only cop the same 2-3 amount as you but 2 or 3 is not nothing

I saw this earlier and thought they looked like them but then I was like wiz in asics? :\

Amber tho :pimp:

A lot of these later upcoming GR's are too close along the lines of ... the upcoming GR's... and some of the late GR's from last year. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom