Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wow those poor man super greens look like loveeeee...

Man these GRs take your money quicker than collabs

For the extra butter death list 5 week it's says 12 pairs restocking in store, does that mean total or each size cause I really want to try to get cottonmouths but I don't know if it's worth going if there's only 12 pairs total.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what a good reseller price for the copperheads would be? I really want to buy a pair - not trying to overpay like crazy.

I see a pair on eBay for $275 - size 9 - that seems kinda steep.

This is my second time posting the same question, any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know what a good reseller price for the copperheads would be? I really want to buy a pair - not trying to overpay like crazy.

I see a pair on eBay for $275 - size 9 - that seems kinda steep.

This is my second time posting the same question, any help would be appreciated.
275 is steep my tbh, but these are
My fav shoe of 2013 and that's over ecp/Daytona/Americana and DB foam. The shoe is so crazy underrated it's insane! Def try to get from the restock tho! Good luck

For the extra butter death list 5 week it's says 12 pairs restocking in store, does that mean total or each size cause I really want to try to get cottonmouths but I don't know if it's worth going if there's only 12 pairs total.

Theyre rereleasing this Tuesday at eb, I'd wait til then

So as we come to a close on our Death List 5 project with Asics, we have decided to go back to the beginning of our story, and re-tell the tale of 5 sinister serpents that made up our ambitious and unprecedented 5-shoe collaboration with Asics. Before our coup de grace, and the master of the Death List 5 – “Snake Charmer” Gel Lyte V, we decided to give everyone 1 more shot, as a thank you of sorts, for all the love and support we have received through out this collaboration.

Each day this week we will be re-releasing previous pairs from our Death List 5 pack. Starting this Monday (Feb 3rd), and going through to Monday (Feb 10th) with our final release, Snake Charmer on the 7th and 8th.

*The shoes prior to Snake Charmer that will re-release will only be 24 pairs each. 12 pairs releasing in-store at our LES (125 Orchard St.), and the other 12 pairs online later the same day.*

Really exciting week a head of us, check out the play by play below and thank you for the continued support that helped make this one of the best projects we’ve worked on!

So as we come to a close on our Death List 5 project with Asics, we have decided to go back to the beginning of our story, and re-tell the tale of 5 sinister serpents that made up our ambitious and unprecedented 5-shoe collaboration with Asics. Before our coup de grace, and the master of the Death List 5 – “Snake Charmer” Gel Lyte V, we decided to give everyone 1 more shot, as a thank you of sorts, for all the love and support we have received through out this collaboration.

Each day this week we will be re-releasing previous pairs from our Death List 5 pack. Starting this Monday (Feb 3rd), and going through to Monday (Feb 10th) with our final release, Snake Charmer on the 7th and 8th.

*The shoes prior to Snake Charmer that will re-release will only be 24 pairs each. 12 pairs releasing in-store at our LES (125 Orchard St.), and the other 12 pairs online later the same day.*

Really exciting week a head of us, check out the play by play below and thank you for the continued support that helped make this one of the best projects we’ve worked on!

I'm debating going down there tonight and camping to get a a pair - but 12 pairs? They probably have one size 8.5 and 9 - so I have a shot at 3 pairs that would fit. Idk, I would probably have to get there a around midnight if I wanted to he successful or at least first on line to guarantee a pair.

I imagine the drop online will be at a random time.

275 is steep my tbh, but these are
My fav shoe of 2013 and that's over ecp/Daytona/Americana and DB foam. The shoe is so crazy underrated it's insane! Def try to get from the restock tho! Good luck

I love them - I think they are beautiful and def the best pair to drop this year and I haven't even seen them in hand. I was considering trading my size 8 2013 bred 1 for a pair.

Incase you missed:

Last edited:
To those who have them, what would you recommend for Sidewinder and Cali Mountain Snake, TTS or size up?

Looking at box photos, it seems that they run small based on EU measurements.

Last edited:
When should I get to the store you think on Saturday for the Snake Charmers. Want them soooo bad.

Man I don't know what ppl see in the snake charmers.

Brown with purple just looks weird. And I'm already not a fan of brown sneakers as it is, would have to see a nice fit.

Last edited:
Did anybody order the Packer x Asics Kayano trainers?! I may have only seen 3 posts about them since they dropped. I missed the drop on Packer but definitely need a pair in my collection. Where are the pics!?! 
nerd.gif

To those who have them, what would you recommend for Sidewinder and Cali Mountain Snake, TTS or size up?

Looking at box photos, it seems that they run small based on EU measurements.
sidewinders are tts, dont know about the California mountain snake.

I
Did anybody order the Packer x Asics Kayano trainers?! I may have only seen 3 posts about them since they dropped. I missed the drop on Packer but definitely need a pair in my collection. Where are the pics!?! :nerd:

Mine shipped. Not sure where they're coming from, but I live 20 minutes from the store so if they're coming from NJ I'll get them tomorrow or the next. I'll have some good pics.

Back
Top Bottom