Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Went through the Extra Butter buying process quicker than ever.  So quick in fact that I accidentally bought Cotton Mouths instead.  At least I got the size right....

Was very unhappy that I missed on the Copperheads at first, but after some on foot reviews I'm pretty happy.  Would still love to trade for Copperheads though so may wait for wearing (size 11 for anyone that may be interested).

Ya I believe u sold mine for $350 shipped international? Or somewhere around there.
That would be a pretty good price right now.

I've been stocking up on recent releases hoping for a multi-trade.  We'll see how it goes.

STA was my old local sneaker shop (literally a block away), so I even tried going back to the store to beg a bit:wink:  They will never restock, they're not holding onto pairs, and they're sexy as hell.

At least you had them for a bit.

i like asics too is one of Japanese giant of running shoes.

i have Asics DS Trainer 18 hehehe.. very love it..

Can someone give me a list of ronnie fieg asics that would b a fair trade for the footpatrol saucony deadstock of course.

Last edited:

Crummy pic I know, but want to give extra special thanks to BWOOD056 for passing along the link. And you are right the mesh won't crease.

Hey guys just wanna ask. I just copped rf flamingo pass as ds with all laces and everything 3 days ago for 390$ including international shipping, do you think its a goood price?
Thanks
I paid 390 for mine new...depends on your definition of fair? It's certainly in the realm of what most people would consider fair.....i guess! Some people have much better connects than me and score kicks at a real low ticket....there is a RF forum that could assist you more probably

Last edited:
Bland colors tho :/
yes yes, but just for those wanting basic colors, not a bad deal with free shipping. Im gonna scoop up a pair or 2 for my GR pairs which only came with 3 flat laces (blah) and so i dont have to keep swapping back and forth from ECPs

yes yes, but just for those wanting basic colors, not a bad deal with free shipping. Im gonna scoop up a pair or 2 for my GR pairs which only came with 3 flat laces (blah) and so i dont have to keep swapping back and forth from ECPs
I'm trying to think what shoes I could use em for cuz that is a solid deal.

I hate when people ask "is this a good deal" questions. It's not about what others think is fair. It's about how much value you have in what you're trading/buying. If you want something so much and you're willing to give up x and y for it, then wtf cares what another person thinks. I'm not scolding anyone haha but it sickens me when people feel the need to get the approval from a stranger, or anyone else for that matter.

I hate when people ask "is this a good deal" questions. It's not about what others think is fair. It's about how much value you have in what you're trading/buying. If you want something so much and you're willing to give up x and y for it, then wtf cares what another person thinks. I'm not scolding anyone haha but it sickens me when people feel the need to get the approval from a stranger, or anyone else for that matter.
I get why people ask....most people don't want to hand over an extra 100 or 200 bucks for something they could get for cheaper so they ask people involved in the market...I'm confused why people don't go on ebay or Klekt and look at the shoe they are interested in buying and adjust accordingly for inflation, shipping and other things that would contribute to the price the seller is asking then figure out what's rape and whats reasonable.....hint: majoirty is rape cause it only takes one ill-informed fish to bite! Some people roll hard and money isn't an issue so props to them for doing well in life...or parents that are doing well! It's a lil frustrating but hey in the end it's all about a love of a shoe and that's why people are in here hopefully!

This.

A good deal in my opinion is retail and below. And a lot of times retail isn't a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom