Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Everyone saw those price when they only dropped overseas and thought they were gonna make some good money...

Then Ronnie decided to release em everywhere
roll.gif
where else are they suppose to release?

So got my sidewinders in today and they are very nice. Didn't even notice the snake tiger stripes.

Was thinking of putting different laces in them but can't even think of a. Better looking pair. Has anyone did a lace swap?

Last edited:
So got my sidewinders in today and they are very nice. Didn't even notice the snake tiger stripes.

Was thinking of putting different laces in them but can't even think of a. Better looking pair. Has anyone did a lace swap?
I don't have a pair but I was thinking normal white flat laces would look good

Last edited:
Anyone know where i can still get the gel lyte iii "Infrared" in a size 10? looked all over the net with for hours but no luck! there are some on ebay but people are asking ridiculous prices. not looking to get raped on an 85$ shoe.

Thanks.

If your talking about the ones that released last year at footlockers. I just picked up a pair from the Footlocker on State St in chicago. They were on sale for $50. I've wanted these for a while and glad that I waited.

St Alfred's are still amazing to me, can't believe people hate on the midsole. It makes the whole shoe in my opinion. Just not worth the resell prices..
Same. One of the best kicks to drop last year. My local boutique was supposed to get them but never did cause of a screwup on St. Alfreds part they said.

I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't dig the DL5s. The concept was awesome, but I just don't like the cws too much

Hi. Trying to get my first pair of Asics. Feelin the Sidewinders. Do the Gt-Cools fit TTS or should I go .5 size up?

Thanks

Same. One of the best kicks to drop last year. My local boutique was supposed to get them but never did cause of a screwup on St. Alfreds part they said.

I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't dig the DL5s. The concept was awesome, but I just don't like the cws too much

no, i feel the same way. i liked the first pics that came out, but the more i see them, the less i care for them. im gonna steve nash on these.

those glvs you posted up there though are a must though. definitely on my short list of must cop asics this year.

i've been kinda feeling these...

much better than the other colorway they did.

I check this thread at least once a day and missed out on the 'Road to Teaneck' release...I'd love to get my hands on this release too.
Anyone know when these are droppin?

Back
Top Bottom