Asics Love?!? Where is it?

laugh.gif
 it came with the shoes ...the blue is from dope laces
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I've been debating buying a pair of GLIII's for a whole now. Seems to me that the RF's are the best colorways, but also the hardest to get. Waiting on a good GR colorway of the GLIII or GLV. Thinking about getting the Kayano trainer from Kith to hold me over for now. Are 3 colorways OG colors? Not that I really care, just curious. Leaning towards the red colorway.

I've been debating buying a pair of GLIII's for a whole now. Seems to me that the RF's are the best colorways, but also the hardest to get. Waiting on a good GR colorway of the GLIII or GLV. Thinking about getting the Kayano trainer from Kith to hold me over for now. Are 3 colorways OG colors? Not that I really care, just curious. Leaning towards the red colorway.

Shop around, good GRs are still around. I really like the Burgundy/Blue winter GR, on sale on Zappos right now.

I'd love to see a GL3 drop using this same exact color blocking but with different colors. Love this color blocking. The colors on this one are dope for sure but interested in what it would look like in different colors.

I've heard this mentioned before, but can anyone share with me any FB Asics groups? Looking to join any that are available. Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom