Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I tried looking back 50 pages of this thread but couldn't find an answer. If anyone can help that be appreciated. Does anyone know if sagas run the same as kayano?

Last edited:

TTS for me.
Me personally I go the same size of my Gel lyte iii's which I half size up on. They fit fine because it already does have a sock liner as well.
I did a 9.5 in the GLVs and a 10 in the GL3. I felt like there was more room in the toebox of the Vs. The 3s in my TTS felt like my toes were cramped laterally. They fit length wise almost perfect. Note that have normal width feet. Nike's are the same way. Hit or miss. I'm either a 9.5 or a 10. Sucks when you get the same shoe and they fit different. Pain in the a** sometimes when it's a big guessing game ... especially when you're shopping online. 

Hey guys, I'm looking for a pair of GL iiis. I'm not sure if they were Euro only release but maybe you guys can help me finding a pair for sale in the US. Its this pair.
They're nicknamed "Freshwaters" or "Sea Greens". I can't seem to find a US website that sells them or at least a pair in my size. If you guys can help, that would be greatly appreciated. 

Sneakersnstuff still had a few pairs left.

Brazils from PYS arrived today. So clean

brazils are very nice.

Really hope I win the raffle too! Will be throwing up oops for the guardians/vanquishes if I get them.

I never check the RF thread and always forget about and miss the asics collabs lol. Wish I coulda got the brazils for retail.

Does anyone know around what time they will send out emails? I've got my fingers crossed I win the nippon blues. They did good on releasing the bundle first so that a little hype could get produced I'm sure a lot of people have registered since last week.

Generally awesome photos on SP, although i personally cannot stand the filter they put on every pic. They did make the brazils look even better though. Dat gum sole.

Back
Top Bottom