Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I don't understand why they need two weeks to ship the bundle. I guess they start shipping on may 5th...

kinda annoying. 

dint bait say, people who purchase them without the email i.d get there orders cancelled?!

Will it be a problem if I purchase the shoes through a link from a friend with a different email? or should you be good as long as you receive a confirmation email?

Just Copped

I ordered the Nippon blues in a 6.5 for my girl

If anyone is interested for their girl (or if you wear a men's 6.5, I hope you don't) pm I have another link that my boy signed up for.

BAIT just tweeted the first wave of emails have been sent out.  Looks like I didn't make the list.  2 more days to go

Started loving asics a few years back, but I feel like the hype for them has built just like the hype for Jordan's. If Ronnie Fieg didn't wear them or help with the initial design I feel like people won't buy them. I.E. All hype, stop the madness and go back to copping what you like

No luck on the first wave! If anyone don´t want the Nippon Blues, i need a 10.5 thx for help!

Hey guys, Dr_Soles from IG/Twitter here. Never used this forum before, saw some people were posting links, thank you in advance for that. Looking for a sz 11/11.5 in any of the pairs if anyone would be so generous to let me know if they are not purchasing. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom