Asics Love?!? Where is it?

pictures can make a HUGE difference....having said that....they have only gone from 110% wack...to 43.7% wack....still a no cop.

Last edited:
I like how they're charging $145 yet ronnie charges $160 for the V. Only $15 bucks I realize, but that 15 adds up to quite a bit on 4 thousand plus pairs lol

You guys a ridiculous, every damn collab it's the same cycle. First Picture: OMG THOSE ARE TRASH. Second Picture: Hmmmm need to see on feet, may cop. Official Pics: STRAIGHT FIRE BRUH, must cop. Lets just admit that with almost every collab, everyone will be trying to cop, and the majority of people are convincing themselves how much they love the shoe. Same damn thing happened with the Burgers.
Son the instagram early pics are completely different from these offcial pics, the colors are different. Anyways, they are nice, but I don't know if I NEED them you know? Big improvement though.

Too bad the UBIQ site sucks and will crash on release day and most people will get errors or timeouts and be angry.

Happened last time when they relased the COA online, and just about every other shoe with any type of hype.

Too bad the UBIQ site sucks and will crash on release day and most people will get errors or timeouts and be angry.

Happened last time when they relased the COA online, and just about every other shoe with any type of hype.

at least they fired the manager and other store employees who did back door sales on the nb1600 benjamins.

What happened...

Now everyone is back on ship, huh?

Maybe this will teach people not to judge based off of stock photos lol

BANGERS
Asics_UBIQ_MidnightBloom_blog-12.jpg

How do gel lyte 5s fit, never owned a pair of asics, but I wear a size 11 in retro 5s with the perfect amount of space in the toebox, any help would be greatly appreciated guys!

Real pics changed my mind. And with the production numbers of asics recently everyone should be able to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom