Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ubiq has one of the worst sites out there imo, Never been able to buy anything from them lol. At least I wasn't trying for these glorified GRs because I already knew I failed once I found out where they were releasing haha.

We didn't sell a single shoe online so the release has been pushed back. We are currently waiting on how/when we want to do the release. It will be asap. 

For everyone who complained about the release and said we don't care should know that isn't true. We don't want experiences like this, and it isn't as easy as some may think to just change everything we have had in place already for releases. We tried a few different things this time around to help with our website productivity and it still was not enough. We are in the process of a real upgrade for future releases, and something temporary for the Midnight Blooms. 

For everyone who came out to the store thanks. I met a few of you and had a good morning. 
While I am sympathetic to the fact that things didnt go well and you are trying to fix the situation, as well as most of us here being ignorant to the inner workings and logistics to a online release like this, its worth noting that it took complete failure, for anyone at ubiq to take initiative to change anything. This is not like an out of nowhere omg the site crashed experiece. Ubiq has a reputation for it. Some of the first chatter about this release was how big of a disaster it was going to be online. 

also, that twitter statement was not a good move. "due to the popularity" ? we live in a world where literally any and every collab sells out. It came across as trying to save face instead of being apologetic. 

Last edited:

While I am sympathetic to the fact that things didnt go well and you are trying to fix the situation, as well as most of us here being ignorant to the inner workings and logistics to a online release like this, its worth noting that it took complete failure, for anyone at ubiq to take initiative to change anything. This is not like an out of nowhere omg the site crashed experiece. Ubiq has a reputation for it. Some of the first chatter about this release was how big of a disaster it was going to be online. 

also, to add insult to injury that twitter statement was downright appalling. "due to the popularity" ? seriously? we live in a world where literally any and every collab sells out. 
I knew that their site could not handle the traffic, and did not even try on Saturday.  Given their history (and the fact the EXACT SAME THING happened on their site when they released the COA Pumas) I have absolutely no sympathy for their abysmal site and their crashed/failed release.

Ubiq release was a joke. But the fix is so simple. It's mind boggling. Plus the shoes are janked up anyway. Bad colorway.

Thanks. Tried to check out and it was gone. Repped anyway. BTW, how did you run across that? I wear a 10, but could have squeezed into a 9.5.
sorry you werent able to grab them, but i was just browsing a few sites and they happen to be there.

Midnight Bloom's dropping next Saturday at other retailers. They shouldn't be extremely hard to get. I went by Social Status to put them on and they are flames. Much better in person and the yellow laces weren't as atrocious as the pictures made them out to be. Seeing them and putting them on in person changed my mind.

Midnight Bloom's dropping next Saturday at other retailers. They shouldn't be extremely hard to get. I went by Social Status to put them on and they are flames. Much better in person and the yellow laces weren't as atrocious as the pictures made them out to be. Seeing them and putting them on in person changed my mind.
Online too?

if its a wider release there will be a few retailers who put them online, but majority will be in-store. Simply basing this off of past releases..
if they do put em online it'll be like a few spare sizes

Can anyone tell me how any of the ronnie fieg x asics are any different than the regular releases? It looks like all they do is swap out the laces for the 3m kith laces..

^

Need better pics to really judge those gold RF joints.

What stores will release the MB's? And this Saturda(Memorial Day weekend)?

Back
Top Bottom