Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I wouldn't take a flight to NY to make an in store return to Kith, or a 2 hour drive to Bait if I wasn't happy. Like i said, it's not my fault they edited to pics to alter appearance.

Return policy should definitely allow returns as long as in new condition, or these shops should start representing their products accurately.

Some cases, the shoes are still acceptable and (some) can look past the differences that occurred during editing.
i was referring to locals...

but what if they come back NOT in new condition, then the store has to make arrangements to ship them back, which is a headache im sure

companies have been "false advertising" since before we were born..... DSLR's and Photoshop took the **** to the next level .. its something we should be use to... in the case of the Nippons, it's just the color isn't as saturated.... I've seen worse "lies" ..... ie: the Whopper

so again, i think the no-returns policy is the only issue here..... and i see both sides of that argument

I wonder if they made this video directly because of all the negative feedback about the pairs looking dull compared to promo pics....

Time to go get baby oil and a toothbrush..
it definitely was. basically collateral control. 

Me personally, I don't mind the lighter suede (in pics anyway, I haven't seen in person) but is it really that difficult for these shops to take HD pics without editing? Can't they see there's a difference between the pic they're about to post and the shoe that's sitting right in front of them?

To make it worse, they knowingly misrepresent their item, then not accept returns. Shady business if you ask me.

Pretty sure they accept returns.

Called Nordstrom trying to stock locate medevial 3l3 but couldn't find a sz 9.5 anywhere; anyone have any needs?

I just took the plunge and did the baby oil treatment... Simply put, it works.

Just put it on the toothbrush and have at it, brush it in, rub it in. It didn't seem like putting too much was an issue, it would just spread and then absorb. Of course you have to wipe the oil off the midsole and heel cup but it wiped right off with a dry towel.

Surprisingly, it doesn't leave any oily residue behind at all. Once it soaks it in and dries, it's just a nice, deep navy.

I took some pictures but the lighting in here is terrible and did them no justice. I had to use flash so IMO the pics suck. In person it looks great. Also they weren't totally dry at this point.

I just took the plunge and did the baby oil treatment... Simply put, it works.

Just put it on the toothbrush and have at it, brush it in, rub it in. It didn't seem like putting too much was an issue, it would just spread and then absorb. Of course you have to wipe the oil off the midsole and heel cup but it wiped right off with a dry towel.

I took some pictures but the lighting in here is terrible and did them no justice. I had to use flash so IMO the pics suck. In person it looks great. Also they weren't totally dry at this point.

Good look. Ill try mine this weekend.

It feels good to be back from Hiatus from the shoe game, Carmines got me charged back up! Lets Get It! #AsicsLove

Back
Top Bottom