Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Actually it might increase the price. It's probably very few pairs and might drive the thirst for em up.

Possibly but more pairs available seems to me you'd have a better shot of haggling with the seller. Guess we'll find out though.

$3-400 depending on what you're willing to spend. But with this re-release it might bring the price down just a tad.
thanks for your help.

Will the re-release even be available in North America though? I thought it was Japan exclusive?

It is a japan exclusive but that doesn't mean pairs won't end up here

Possibly but more pairs available seems to me you'd have a better shot of haggling with the seller. Guess we'll find out though.

the seller wants 430 shipped to canada which means before shipping the cost would be about 375-380ish.

the seller wants 430 shipped to canada which means before shipping the cost would be about 375-380ish.

For a ds pair that's not terrible. It's such a dope shoe in person, especially if you like grey shoes the way I do. They were a must have. I'd really like to double up on the re release so hopefully something works out

This bloke is full of *****. We already have pairs here in Australia. They are being released next weekend. Here are some photos. 
I was told from a direct contact that only 400 pairs were produced. Concepts announced 350 pairs, didnt state if 350 produced or 350 releasing at concepts. prob remaining 50 pairs hitting a few stores next week. how many pairs did your store get?

Last edited:
 got the cncpts phoenix delivered today and i'm not too impressed.  so overrated.  Just sold my pair.  both pairs are ugly.

^ I held a pair in hand yesterday the suede is fire. Real similar to the st alfreds. A few things I didn't like about them were the midsole, it looks really chunky. And the 3m medial side. That 3m looks really cheap in person. But all in all it's a decent shoe, I wouldn't pay re sale or anything but...

Were any of you guys at concepts today? I was there that bracelet procedure took forever. About 250 people showed up for bracelets . The hype for the pistachios is real. Mostly a bunch of kids with their friends that are reselling them.

Were any of you guys at concepts today? I was there that bracelet procedure took forever. About 250 people showed up for bracelets . The hype for the pistachios is real. Mostly a bunch of kids with their friends that are reselling them.

Yeah lol

I am actually going back to Japan for good so I'll be able to get them Mortars 
smokin.gif

Bummed with the concepts not releasing online. I actually like these better then the first release. Oh well onto the next one.

I've been on the hunt for a pair of Mortars for awhile now and this news makes me happy and super sad.

Here's hoping my boy can contact his family over there and get one sent for me. This should be interesting. 

Bummed with the concepts not releasing online. I actually like these better then the first release. Oh well onto the next one.

I'm hating on these Donatellos because I can't get em. I admit it.

Decided to rock these OG's tonight to numb the pain.

Last edited:
U guys make it seem like you would have a chance in Japan for these. People going to be camping there...

From what I have heard from people who actually design and work on collabs is Asics doesn't do under 1000 pair, period. That couple with the fact that ALL these shops have been hip to the whole limited sells game for quite some time. But if it being limited to 350 pair makes them that much cooler to you, than cool. Just think its a major freaking stretch to believe that...

From what I have heard from people who actually design and work on collabs is Asics doesn't do under 1000 pair, period. That couple with the fact that ALL these shops have been hip to the whole limited sells game for quite some time. But if it being limited to 350 pair makes them that much cooler to you, than cool. Just think its a major freaking stretch to believe that...
many previous releases prove otherwise. 

Back
Top Bottom