Asics Love?!? Where is it?

get 11s. sagas run a little big.

even 10.5 maybe? im 11 in roshes and 574s.
When I tried on 11 574's they fit but hurt my big toe, 574 gave me much more room. Roshe fit is spot on with 11 though.

Might try a pair on zappo's in 11.

How is the fit on gel lyte 3?

When I tried on 11 574's they fit but hurt my big toe, 574 gave me much more room. Roshe fit is spot on with 11 though.

Might try a pair on zappo's in 11.

How is the fit on gel lyte 3?
yea my size is a 10.75 so im in between. an 11 will work since youll get a little room.

the 574s are fit perfect on me. and 10.5 are tight in roshes and 11 is a little big, but no big deal.

IIIs you would def need a 11.5...same with Vs.

that tan pair of bodegas 
frown.gif
 denim glv 
frown.gif
 choices choices...are the denims confirmed for dec? Why must the end of the year be so expensive?

Is it correct that UNDFT doesn't ship internationally?

Really want those false flags, but it's gonna get difficult if they don't offer international shipping 
ohwell.gif

Thanks, but that was probably my comment you read about them being stocked on FNL. I was able to grab the Snowmen with my 20%  military discount and 10% back from befrugal, but the Santas were scarce by the time I even noticed FNL had them. That said, my size was long gone. Hence the Santa request.
Ha, my bad. I tend to not look at SN's.

That said - here you go!

http://sneakersteal.com/2014/12/04/asics-christmas-pack-97-71-106-21-free-shipping/

FSR of all 3!

Has anyone that has order asics from packershoes during that sale gotten their shoes yet? I've order mine on sunday and I still haven't gotten an email saying is has been shipped.

Has anyone that has order asics from packershoes during that sale gotten their shoes yet? I've order mine on sunday and I still haven't gotten an email saying is has been shipped.
I ordered something from them on Sunday as well and just got my shipping confirmation late last night.  My order sat "unfulfilled" until then so, don't fret.  I'm sure you'll get an update soon.  I imagine they've been bombarded with orders due to the BF/CM sale, which likely resulted in a back-log the shipping dept. is having to push through.  

Last edited:
I ordered something from them on Sunday as well and just got my shipping confirmation late last night.  My order sat "unfulfilled" until then so, don't fret.  I'm sure you'll get an update soon.  I imagine they've been bombarded with orders due to the BF/CM sale, which likely resulted in a back-log they're having to push through.  
Yeah I figured it had something to do with the black friday sale.

Thanks, but that was probably my comment you read about them being stocked on FNL. I was able to grab the Snowmen with my 20%  military discount and 10% back from befrugal, but the Santas were scarce by the time I even noticed FNL had them. That said, my size was long gone. Hence the Santa request.
Ha, my bad. I tend to not look at SN's.

That said - here you go!

http://sneakersteal.com/2014/12/04/asics-christmas-pack-97-71-106-21-free-shipping/

FSR of all 3!

I ordered something from them on Sunday as well and just got my shipping confirmation late last night.  My order sat "unfulfilled" until then so, don't fret.  I'm sure you'll get an update soon.  I imagine they've been bombarded with orders due to the BF/CM sale, which likely resulted in a back-log the shipping dept. is having to push through.  
Yeah I figured it had something to do with the black friday sale.
they had the best sale. they had to have gotten crushed.

I just got my shipping info. im a town over from the school. im not sure where they ship from but I usually get it next day.

Really feeling the bodegas! Haven't been really into asics but the last few pages got me interested

My Gortex black/neon came in today. Gotta say I'm really impressed for my first Asics shoe! Thinking about grabbin the black/tan ones at my local Footlocker soon.

Perfect lace swap on those - makes me want them more now. I am trying to hold off until after the holidays especially with all the collabs coming out!
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom