Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Soleflys aren't too bad, I guess. There's better looking GRs that can be easily had imo.

Solefly's dont do much for me. They just look ehhh imo. I hope you guys that want them can get em though.

Saw this pic on a FB group. Almost looks like Urban Camos photoshopped but I think it's a real pic

Are wire transfers safe? Limiteditions will reserve me a pair for 175 euro shipped to the UK if I wire transfer? And also how do you even do a wire transfer?...

Last edited:
Are wire transfers safe? Limiteditions will reserve me a pair for 175 euro shipped to the UK if I wire transfer? And also how do you even do a wire transfer?...
normally no but I'd think you'd be ok if it's from a boutique

who is copping the footpatrols tomorrow .? not sure if i want to cop

Was on my list but there's too many better shoes dropping this month. Hopefully resale won't be crazy in a month.

I saw these in person too. They're really awesome. Pictures don't do them justice. The 3m on the medial shines with barely any light hitting it.

yep to many sneakers is the problem both adidas are dope that drop tmrw foot patrol next week bodega n 24k sombra

You do it through your bank, but most charge for a wire. Could be $50 to wire. Check with your bank.

Just copped the footpatrols at my local store with the last pair in my size. I was only curious to see them in person but when I put them on they had to come home with me.

Toooooo many shoes right I mean it's really sad when u make a list of all shoes u want then go bck an be OK these r a must etc.... Then come to conclusion dame MY must list has to b shrunk to dude dude these r a MUST list lol

Yup these fit like other Kayanos, half down.
@joelom you weren't kidding about the 3m.

Love the FP Kayanos, wonder if they will go on disco. Seems like all the other Kayanos can be had pretty cheap at this point.

Back
Top Bottom