Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Picked these up at FTL in Europe, Euro only release, decent suede on the toe and heel, a slightly different mesh on the toe than usual. The color is closer to a burgundy, hard to replicate under LED lighting. Probably change up the lace to a burgundy or similar grey to the overlays.

Not that I mind the yellow laces in the original pics but white laces make these look 1000 times better. I'd really like to see them with flats though

So how many laces are included in the original release? I think these look way better than the yellow ones...

I just tried them with these black & white rope laces I had laying around, not sure if it really

Not bad, but I think all black laces look the best.

Any idea how widely available were these? If I walk into a random FL in London will I still find them?

Picked these up at FTL in Europe, Euro only release, decent suede on the toe and heel, a slightly different mesh on the toe than usual. The color is closer to a burgundy, hard to replicate under LED lighting. Probably change up the lace to a burgundy or similar grey to the overlays.
Shoes looking dope here. i like that vintage suede look.

Picked up some Footpatrol Kayanos yesterday, possibly my favourite collaboration of the year! They are so underrated, look amazing on feet and everything about them screams quality. The waterproof suede and 3m are nice touches too. They've definitely changed how I look at the Kayano as a model.

Last edited:
Picked up some Footpatrol Kayanos yesterday, possibly my favourite collaboration of the year! They are so underrated, look amazing on feet and everything about them screams quality. The waterproof suede and 3m are nice touches too. They've definitely changed how I look at the Kayano as a model.

That 3m tho

Yea man. Those are sick.

I like these.
Before my time.
Wow both of those look so good. Aren't these just GR's from different packs? Asics needs to start putting out stuff like this again. They look better than most collabs!

Wouldn't dare try the water-resistance of the suede on the FP Kayanos. The suede is so soft..

Can anyone lead me to these maybe with a discount code too!! Lol

Any undftd news? I already booked a hotel in vegas during that weekend so I really hope theyre releasing on the 19th

Back
Top Bottom