Asics Love?!? Where is it?

[/quote]
that shape is pretty bad^ such a puffy toe box. 
It's certainly bulky, but that doesn't stop it from being aesthetically pleasing. I've never understood why people in general trip off of the shape of shoes. No shoes shape will stay the same once you wear them.

Last edited:
Something about the gum sole and the tan upper. It doesn't work for me maybe a lace swap will balance the two out better.

These hitting the states yet?

Not a surprise to anyone, but just called Solefly and they said that they are not sure if they are even going to be releasing the GL III Night Havens online anymore.

Not a surprise to anyone, but just called Solefly and they said that they are not sure if they are even going to be releasing the GL III Night Havens online anymore.
I wasn't expecting them to but it's still a bummer. I love them, esp. after seeing some of the on-foot shots and video pickup reviewes. Ah well. Not paying 600+ for them.

Mine is still requested as well, but it's not getting canceled if you're worried about that. The charge on my account went from pending to posted last night, and stuff only posts when it's getting ready to ship.

based on that sneakernews list, what a horrible year for asics.  Picking undft #1 doesn't mean as much when looking at the rest of these kicks.  Ronnie Fieg and Concepts killed asics with their underwhelming collabs.  Asics shoving too many GLV's down our throats I'm sick of this model.  '14 was a forgettable year.

based on that sneakernews list, what a horrible year for asics.  Picking undft #1 doesn't mean as much when looking at the rest of these kicks.  Ronnie Fieg and Concepts killed asics with their underwhelming collabs.  Asics shoving too many GLV's down our throats I'm sick of this model.  '14 was a forgettable year.

Doesn't help that every other week some shop was releasing another "exclusive" collaboration.

Back
Top Bottom