Asics Love?!? Where is it?

those of you who ordered mita dried rose through a proxy from mita's website.  is your card charged already?  my card got the charge and now it's gone..

The money has gone off my balance but it hasn't shown on my account yet which is pretty weird, they shipped from Japan yesterday so hopefully they'll be here this week sometime.

Just receive my Mita, really happy with these (for retail)
I had to admit Koyo quality is better But I like the colorway and the execution (no glue stains) on the Dried Rose.
Will take unfiltered pic soon.

Just got these in and there were things I liked and things I didn't.

I love the colourblocking and the shades of red and purple work really well together. Can't not like a gum sole too. Nice use of materials as well, with mesh in the toebox and suede in the midfoot and heel. Workmanship is spot on and there are no glue stains or flaws at all on my pair. GITD midsole is cool, but isn't really a factor for me.

What I didn't like was the quality of the suede used. Definitely not the best on a GLV i've seen. If you have the Solebox Saucony collabs the suede is similar, albeit not as felt-like as the Soleboxes. In hand it feels like a very lightweight shoe, almost like they didn't use quality suede that's nice and dense? Also not a fan of the pale pink lining and yellow portion on the heel tab. 

Overall, they didn't really blow me away, but they still look pretty sick to me. Very glad i copped.

Oh and just for the sake of comparison; Koyos > Dried Roses.
Nice pictures. I have koyos and I think they're better but there is something about this dried rose that makes me wanna have them... Colorway, materials, glow in the dark sole... They're cool. 
nthat.gif
  Really hope for a wider release...

Today...
Got mine in yesterday... New beaters for me
roll.gif

Last edited:
Mita is generally pretty corny. My FF came in today. I went TTS. I think tts with the insole taken out might be the best route on glv if you hate how 'puffy' the inner sock looks when on feet. we will see. still not home from work yet. 

Last edited:
My Undefeated account still say "invoiced", but I just checked my email and got my UPS tracking # from them. So that's cool, thought I missed out on them, then saw a restock in my size on the 26th, so i'm happy.

It is called "le fix", not sure how known it is internationally as they haven't been part of any notable collabs as far as I know
Thanks for this information. I noticed they have almost all sizes of the GL V goretex pack. Been looking for a pair in my size... Do you now if they have any sort of discount codes or if they have a christmas sale or something?

Size? has them on sale now for about 90€ if anyone is interested but they have no half sizes... 
mad.gif

black http://www.size.co.uk/product/asics-gel-lyte-v-gore-tex/018827/

purple http://www.size.co.uk/product/asics-gel-lyte-v-gore-tex/018799

Just because I'm wearing them here's some pics straight off the phone. Still want to try some other laces, maybe black/3M.

Thanks for this information. I noticed they have almost all sizes of the GL V goretex pack. Been looking for a pair in my size... Do you now if they have any sort of discount codes or if they have a christmas sale or something?

Size? has them on sale now for about 90€ if anyone is interested but they have no half sizes... 
mad.gif

black http://www.size.co.uk/product/asics-gel-lyte-v-gore-tex/018827/

purple http://www.size.co.uk/product/asics-gel-lyte-v-gore-tex/018799
Don't think they have any discount codes at the moment, however, I assume there'll be a sale around the start of January

Would recommend you to wait and see if they'll go on sale, as it doesn't seem like they are really sought after here, since a lot of people prefer subtle colorways

Undefeated killed it

aiT0bNk.jpg
Yeah, look great in person. Glad I doubled. Wrong thread, but I loved the Feature Saucony Higher Roller collab. I almost doubled on those, too, but I think I'll wear these a lot more even though I think Feature did a superb job.

Back
Top Bottom