Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Are you sure about the mesh? The mesh on the blooms looks way different compare to that of the mints. The blooms mesh looks like the mesh that is used on GRs. And to me the mesh on the mints do not.

I'm pretty sure he meant 'wish' not 'with'

first pick up of 2015. 

these are great. materials are awesome and the details are fun. hate on the ants all you want. 

the stitching on the heal is pretty neat too. hard to see unless you look close, but the blue on the midsole detail fades. looks like cake icing though. also, the sock liner is half orange neoprene and half suede like the rest of the shoe. first time seeing that in on a V. also its a little thin, so these fit a little big...wide rather than long.

the insole is glued in which sucks. the leather is awesome but its slippery. not the end of the world though.

Last edited:

first pick up of 2015. 

these are great. materials are awesome and the details are fun. hate on the ants all you want. 

the stitching on the heal is pretty neat too. hard to see unless you look close, but the blue on the midsole detail fades. looks like cake icing though. also, the sock liner is half orange neoprene and half suede like the rest of the shoe. first time seeing that in on a V. also its a little thin, so these fit a little big...wide rather than long.

the insole is glued in which sucks. the leather is awesome but its slippery. not the end of the world though.
I took off mine, too slippery.

Its glued but it can be taken off without too much damage (some papers stay on it).

I plan to put another insole and keep this one (which is not thin) in the box

you like converge?
Not really even if their work use sometimes very beautiful visuals...I was talking about @meniac's curves
roll.gif

Hey I'm new to Asics. I really like the Midnight Bloom's what would be a price point shipped that I should aim for? Thanks for the help.

Fiending for a size 11 LimitEDitions Gel Lyte V. Anybody still see a pair around? I have seen some on the bay and refuse to pay those prices.

anyone knows if the LimitEDitions Gel Lyte V is getting released in other stores?
That last little wave from yesterday might be it, don't quote me on it though. Just call up different stores to see if they have in store stock.

Very nice, I'm kinda liking the ones that it brought though. I mean the whole shoe the more i look at it in person the more i like it.

Back
Top Bottom