Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I was insinuating under the influence of alcohol. But, to my knowledge they're just dudes that buy collabs and talk about them. No direct affiliation with a botique/brand.

I just barely got into Asics and this was the first pair I purchased. How did I do?

Have the dreaded blue ink blotch on the heel of my 8 balls.

Any way to get rid of it?

Had the same issue very small mark just work the eraser on the mark a bit and brush it off with a soft horse hair brush and they come out looking fresh.

Looks like the kith app had the wcp up for about 10 min. Saw some people on Twitter got lucky, just missed it :smh:

Would you guys pay $310 for these used Offsprings? The sole looks fine but the toebox looks like the folds of my armpit. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
those OS for 300 must be a joke lmao. my worn pair looks better than that and I was planning on letting it go for sub 170. 

Thanks for the advice guys. Yeah i have no idea why the toebox would look as bad as it does. The pictures on the listing were pretty deceiving to say the least. Haha and i have to admit until i saw the photos i was tempted, first US8.5 i've seen in the past few months.

The search continues!

^So salty I passed on that pack....was still blinded by the swoosh.....and I don't pay resell so I guess I'll have to just admire from afar.

Back
Top Bottom