Asics Love?!? Where is it?

When the person/party defending themselves start coming up with strange or highly unlikely scenarios to prove their case....the jury usually goes with the prosecutors.... 
There is no solution to this, they are going to keep doing what they're doing.

Anyone that has actually been into the VA location knows how things operate. I think most of the comments are coming from people that haven't. Never been shady to anyone, ever. Everyone gets a fair chance at every release.

Yeah, never heard of a store EVER doing it.
very weird suggestion. That's like when those millionaire old chicks be buying **** at Saks and other high end stores and having people pick up there items at another time. Not practical for a single pair of kicks
laugh.gif
HAHHA the pre-sale.  You go in buy it and they won't let you take it home!

When the person/party defending themselves start coming up with strange or highly unlikely scenarios to prove their case....the jury usually goes with the prosecutors.... 
easy solution would be to acknowledge it and say they will reprimand employee. Whether they do or not is none of our business. This guy must be new to NT, he should know cats on here are relentless. This topic will not be forgotten :lol:

Anyone that has actually been into the VA location knows how things operate. I think most of the comments are coming from people that haven't. Never been shady to anyone, ever. Everyone gets a fair chance at every release.
Let's understand this according to your logic. Customer came in and brought the packers collab and told you guys to ship to someone else. You guys said cool. Explain how it was shipped and brought BEFORE your release day? Also you can't say this is not an employee because you have already state it was not an employee.

Last edited:
What commonwealth is saying over here is that they allow employees to resell their stock, but only 1 per employee. So if they get ten pairs and five employees want em, only five will be available to public, according to him. Whether it's true or not is the question though. If ya'll wanna look like the good guys you should go the extra butter route. 0 for employees on limited releases and all fcfs retail price, maybe a small price hike, but less than resell.
^ this pretty much seals the deal. good job. Everyone go apply for a position!

Just to know that three top-tier niketalk members can theoretically pool pairs together and open a boutique smh (not taking into account all the other business aspect - which if you are willing enough it does not take a genius to learn). I'm not saying a lot of these shops didn't earn their privileges, but to abuse those privileges and turn you backs on the customers that make your livelihood possible. I just hope certain people get theirs in the end....but knowing this world they probably won't. 

easy solution would be to acknowledge it and say they will reprimand employee. Whether they do or not is none of our business. This guy must be new to NT, he should know cats on here are relentless. This topic will not be forgotten
laugh.gif
Agreed, just say u messed up, reprimand that individual, and move on... hope people forget

still not quite sure i've seen a reasonable argument for the FTGG UPS shipping label coming from the ebay auction over retail... but whatever.. 

Don't know much about this Commonwealth Packer GL3 issue, but I got respect for Commonwealth after their first GLV release. Everything went smoothly with the online release of the Geminis and I got through with no problem and shipping was quick. Looking forward to getting these Da Vincis. Hope we all get them that are trying to.

Don't know much about this Commonwealth Packer GL3 issue, but I got respect for Commonwealth after their first GLV release. Everything went smoothly with the online release of the Geminis and I got through with no problem and shipping was quick. Looking forward to getting these Da Vincis. Hope we all get them that are trying to.

And I'm done talking about ONE pair of shoes. When the Da Vincis release I'll try to help out everyone I can like I have in the past. Like I mentioned anyone that has actually been to the VA location knows how we operate. We always make sure to take care of our locals first and foremost especially on releases such as these.

Agreed. I wouldn't be so quick to lay the blame on the entire company over the actions of one individual. Their rep thus far has been great, and I had a good experience with the Gemini release as well. I'd be a little more careful as to who uses the company shipping account in the future however..

This feels like when ur parents catch u in a lie but u are bound dame determined to not admit it at all COST!!

Back
Top Bottom