Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Before Saturday I always said Packer held legitimate releases for their collabs, even though I came out of teaneck with a pair - will never view the store the same way again. Mr. Packer didn't show up to the release for obvious reasons, he knows he was being grimy. 

HYPE CORRUPTS 

Agreed, just say u messed up, reprimand that individual, and move on... hope people forget

still not quite sure i've seen a reasonable argument for the FTGG UPS shipping label coming from the ebay auction over retail... but whatever.. 
If @Cm

Before Saturday I always said Packer held legitimate releases for their collabs, even though I came out of teaneck with a pair - will never view the store the same way again. Mr. Packer didn't show up to the release for obvious reasons, he knows he was being grimy. 

HYPE CORRUPTS 
We say this now but nothing is going to change, they do what they do, and we'll keep buying what they sell.

if Thats the case then he wouldn't need to be hooking ppl up in here and just doing so to save face. Lets see what happens when those joints limited :evil:

I think the facts in this situation are pretty clear. The packers 25th size 10.5 were pre-ordered on eBay through e-vil (I can confirm that money was sent and they were paid for). The shipping label created for this order was from UPS and the shipper was FTGG LLC from VA Beach. That same account, e-vil, had 2 other auctions for the packers 25th. The person who purchased the pre-order and paid for it, was able to change their size to 10 after the transaction was completed. So that also means that e-vil had access to multiple pairs and sizes. Those are the facts.

I think the facts in this situation are pretty clear. The packers 25th size 10.5 were pre-ordered on eBay through e-vil (I can confirm that money was sent and they were paid for). The shipping label created for this order was from UPS and the shipper was FTGG LLC from VA Beach. That same account, e-vil, had 2 other auctions for the packers 25th. The person who purchased the pre-order and paid for it, was able to change their size to 10 after the transaction was completed. So that also means that e-vil had access to multiple pairs and sizes. Those are the facts.

And I can confirm the person only purchased ONE size 10 from us. If they had a 10.5 it was purchased from somewhere else. Just saying having access to multiple pairs doesn't mean they all come from us.

Last edited:
And I can confirm the person only purchased ONE size 10 from us. If they had a 10.5 it was purchased from somewhere else. Just saying having access to multiple pairs doesn't mean they all come from us.

Yup, I completely agree. They could have come from somewhere else. If that's the case, don't let your employees use the freakin store UPS account to ship items sold through eBay.

But given the facts and the scenario here, what are we supposed to think? Someone selling limited asics through eBay, who doesn't even have the wherewithal to use a separate shipping account, is able to easily get multiple pairs of a very limited shoe? The lost logic scenario would be that they have a hook up, aka commonwealth

And I'm done talking about ONE pair of shoes. When the Da Vincis release I'll try to help out everyone I can like I have in the past. Like I mentioned anyone that has actually been to the VA location knows how we operate. We always make sure to take care of our locals first and foremost especially on releases such as these.
gonna need that 8.5 or 9 plzzzz gemini's were THE best GLV to release last year for me.  looking like da vinci's will take the cake for 2015 

yo the real question is @Cmonbeeazy

why i get charged $14 for shipping on the geminis to Maryland while cats were getting charged $8 to California

they were being shipped out of your VA beach location

i hit yall up in the PMs and yall told me they ship out of the DC location and to ask them

then i hit up the DC location and they said you guys were shipping them and to ask you

run-arounds for days b 
grin.gif

Davincis will be dope. Anyone who wants I am sure will get (judging by geminis). But I just wanna finish off by saying its the reputation that a store should uphold on releases other than their own 24/7/365 that gives them the right to a collab on a major model. 

HYPE CORRUPTS
They can still pop up online. I give them now till Christmas which is too long, but I'll hold off judgement till then. 100 pairs on release day is still pretty grimey too though.

The last packer release like this in terms of hype were the alamo kamikazes from summer 2013 and they hit the christmas restock that year, difference is tho they released over 400 pairs in store if I remember correctly...  

So, looks like this mystery seller got real creative and changed his eBay name now to e-viil from e-vil. Also, they say that they are not an employee at commonwealth but purchased the shoes there. Not sure how they purchased them almost a week earlier than commonwealth actually said they were even getting the shoe. It also doesn't explain why the shipping label came from that store in VA Beach.

So, looks like this mystery seller got real creative and changed his eBay name now to e-viil from e-vil. Also, they say that they are not an employee at commonwealth but purchased the shoes there. Not sure how they purchased them almost a week earlier than commonwealth actually said they were even getting the shoe. It also doesn't explain why the shipping label came from that store in VA Beach.
Also, how would he even know that this has been discussed?? Unless he is on NT or he actually does work at commonwealth.

Also he made his feedback private. Can't see what he sold and got feedback on.
In the past he sold multiple pairs of the gemini asics GLV from commonwealth, the mita x asics 25th anniversary and the GLV TGWO Asics Koyo, which was also very limited here in the states.

@CE4423  Also if I remember correctly the day before gemini's released. A eBay seller pop up selling a multiple FSR and in the description said he had a connect with commonwealth. I don't know if this seller was that seller I wanted to check.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom