Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Something other than commonwealth/packer :

I noticed bait put up full size run of the offwhite gel sights after holding in-store only raffle and claiming it's extremely limited/no online pairs. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
March 11, My grandma's birthday and the day that common wealth got sleuthed.

I was wondering why this thread blew up 10 pages in a span of 6 hours.

Anyway I hit you up @Cmonbeeazy hehe

Was there bonus stuff that came with the geminis? Thought I saw that they came with a dustbag. Hopefully we see some cool stuff with the da vincis; maybe something involving Vitruvian Man?

That last message on ebay confirms things for me....guy needs to read machiavelli or something. So obvious that he is guilty of something (going into unnecessary information regarding the order). 

Was there bonus stuff that came with the geminis? Thought I saw that they came with a dustbag. Hopefully we see some cool stuff with the da vincis; maybe something involving Vitruvian Man?
It was a bandana and I believe there was a card as well...no knocks on their collabs at all. This latest ish with packer gl3 is inexcusable.

The name of the collab is so ironic at this point...lots of "dirty bucks" being earned here lmao. 

Only comment I'll make about "early" pairs. Global release was Sat. Few people lined up only to realize our shipment was delayed & were honored w/ being first.

So Bait releases these via raffle on 3/14 and declares them "limited", but there sister site does a silent drop like this? Funny stuff.

at least they didn't sell it through ebay before the release date and claim that it wasn't them lol

Back
Top Bottom