Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The amazing thing is that all these 25th anniversary releases have been handled in-store only, yet the ones who actually have local access to purchase them haven't complained at all.

Last edited:
The amazing thing is that all these 25th anniversary releases have been handled in-store only, yet the ones who actually have local access to purchase them haven't complained at all.
I hope you are not anyone in any type of management position. Don't think you know how to handle or convey shop issues to the general public. Public Relations is not your thing, stop trying to help the situation, you are making it worse. Just stop replying and go about your business, your answers/responses are raising more questions.

^ Why would they complain?

Why would someone complain that didn't even have the ability to purchase a pair? Not defending the seller but the buyer did purchase them on eBay. Now it seems he is trying to exploit the seller for whatever reason.

i don't think the buyer is trying to exploit the seller

seems like he is trying to get to the bottom of things why all the information being conveyed doesn't make sense

all we want to know is:

1. why was someone able to sell and ship out their pair, which you had confirmed was shipped by you, before your shop even "supposedly" got your shipment?

I hope you are not anyone in any type of management position. Don't think you know how to handle or convey shop issues to the general public. Public Relations is not your thing, stop trying to help the situation, you are making it worse. Just stop replying and go about your business, your answers/responses are raising more questions.

I'm not speaking on behalf of the shop. Im speaking as a fellow NTer trying to clarify a situation to other fellow NTers.

i don't think the buyer is trying to exploit the seller

seems like he is trying to get to the bottom of things why all the information being conveyed doesn't make sense

all we want to know is:

1. why was someone able to sell and ship out their pair, which you had confirmed was shipped by you, before your shop even "supposedly" got your shipment?
He said because people lined up outside at the global release date but commonwealth didn't get their shipment yet so they gave those people first dibs.

Last edited:

He said because people lined up outside at the global release date but commonwealth didn't get their shipment yet so they gave those people first dibs.
but when did the seller ship out the shoes in conjunction to when the shop got their shipment?

This doesn't make any sense to me:
HAHAHA THIS SOME BS...isn't this exactly Beeazy was talking about this morning.  Unless this e-viil dude is reading this thread or Beeazy told him what to say so corroborate the story

Last edited:
Why would someone complain that didn't even have the ability to purchase a pair? Not defending the seller but the buyer did purchase them on eBay. Now it seems he is trying to exploit the seller for whatever reason.

Haha the buyer is trying to exploit the seller?!?!? How about the seller exploited the buyer by selling a $170 shoe at $360 that should have gone for retail at your store.

so how many pairs you guys got? and how many pairs went to employees, friends, and connects before the store drop?

Last edited:
No pairs went to employees, friends or connects. Some pairs went to people that camped and the others went out on first come first serve the day they came in.

Back
Top Bottom